test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 8/16/2018

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Circus Malvanum
For the next week Circus Malvanum will be running!
  • Added Lion shoulders costume to the store.
  • Added Taunt costume transformation to the store.
​​

Comments

• yvonnedyvonned Posts: 147 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Circus Malvanum
    For the next week Circus Malvanum will be running!
    • Added Lion shoulders costume to the store.
    • Added Taunt costume transformation to the store.
    ​​

No links to samples of the costume or transformation?
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    It's in the News.
    8102f6012ed45916ad71fd0e10fb14681534291327.png
    And need more Lion stuff. Like kneepads, elbowpads, bracers
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • yvonnedyvonned Posts: 147 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    It's in the News.

Thanks! I only saw the pic of the jet and never clicked on it to see if there was anything else to "see".
    And need more Lion stuff. Like kneepads, elbowpads, bracers

I could have sworn the spartan armor costume set came with lion shin guards, a lion helmet, and a lion chest piece. Bracers and leg accessories would be good, just to make sure every armor point is covered. Oh! Don't forget a belt or such too!
  • @kaizerin I implore you again, please add veteran costume sets to the Zen store or Nemesis vendor. These new lion pieces are great, but I can't pair them with the other lion pieces because I was never a subscriber. Gold members could have access to these sets without being Lifetime, but since there aren't Gold subscriptions anymore the only way to get it is by becoming Lifetime. :/
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    yvonned wrote: »

I could have sworn the spartan armor costume set came with lion shin guards, a lion helmet, and a lion chest piece. Bracers and leg accessories would be good, just to make sure every armor point is covered. Oh! Don't forget a belt or such too!

I'm with Finn

The Spartan Armor set does come with those, but the Spartan Lion Helmet is just awful, the chest piece isn't great either. The bracers and greaves(foot) pieces aren't too bad, but with the introduction of this Malvan Lion stuff it would be great if they could design pieces in the Malvan Lion style to cover all categories.

I'm loving the pieces of this set so far :)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I saw a pair of gloves once from Dynasty Warriors and there were a lions head paid or claws
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    latest?cb=20170718213106&format=original

^ Put a mane on something like this, or don't, and it would be pretty awesome to have.
    We really need more themes like this.

I think bears needs a nice addition.
    no rats tho' :p
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    You all know you want a rat cod piece
  • thatguymatikzthatguymatikz Posts: 65 Arc User
    @kaizerin I implore you again, please add veteran costume sets to the Zen store or Nemesis vendor. These new lion pieces are great, but I can't pair them with the other lion pieces because I was never a subscriber. Gold members could have access to these sets without being Lifetime, but since there aren't Gold subscriptions anymore the only way to get it is by becoming Lifetime. :/

You can just buy the Premium Pack which includes all the costume sets that Gold/LTS unlocked automatically as well as the travel powers and a bunch of other things including 2 Exclusive costume tokens to buy items from the Exclusive store.
  • @kaizerin I implore you again, please add veteran costume sets to the Zen store or Nemesis vendor. These new lion pieces are great, but I can't pair them with the other lion pieces because I was never a subscriber. Gold members could have access to these sets without being Lifetime, but since there aren't Gold subscriptions anymore the only way to get it is by becoming Lifetime. :/

You can just buy the Premium Pack which includes all the costume sets that Gold/LTS unlocked automatically as well as the travel powers and a bunch of other things including 2 Exclusive costume tokens to buy items from the Exclusive store.

Veteran costume sets/pieces aren't included in the Premium Pack.
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    Back when you added the nemesis recognition and retired the nemesis tokens you said in game you would add something to the retired nemesis store so people could get rid of the old tokens (as the moment the cheapest thing is 25 tokens so you cant get rid of anything under this).

It was bad enough that you gave no warning for people to get enough extra tokens to use them on something they wanted, instead of letting them convert like other currency changes, but they can't even get rid of them at all and are forever stuck with them until you add this.

Just add the consumables to the retired store and at least people could get rid of this now useless currency from their list.
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    the power pills and hots and all that stuff on the nem store at 1 old nem token? that should do right?​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    naciiito wrote: »
    the power pills and hots and all that stuff on the nem store at 1 old nem token? that should do right?
    Those appear to take Nemesis Recognition​​
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Just add the consumables to the retired store and at least people could get rid of this now useless currency from their list.

I would really love an 'item' added on every currency store that costs one of that particular currency. Make it a conversion to UNTIL tokens, or even just make it give you 1 Local. I don't care if I get anything in return, my fastidious side would just like to have a streamlined currencies tab in my inventory. I'm totally guessing, but it doesn't seem like that would take too much work to implement.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    So, the official News section of the web site says that CM is starting on 8/23 and going until 8/30. Obviously, it started before the 23rd. Is it ending this week, or on the 30th, as advertised? Just need clarification.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    Aren't all Events 2 week?
    Given what's on the official CO site, maybe not?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    edited August 2018
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    So, the official News section of the web site says that CM is starting on 8/23 and going until 8/30. Obviously, it started before the 23rd. Is it ending this week, or on the 30th, as advertised? Just need clarification.
    Aren't all Events 2 week?
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Given what's on the official CO site, maybe not?

We've had many examples when we received contradictory info regarding dates so I'd like some confirmation too please.

Does this......
    kaizerin wrote: »
    For the next week Circus Malvanum will be running!​​

.........mean it will ONLY be running for a week?

zrdRBy8.png
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Pretty sure circus ends on the 23 AUG.
    [NbK]XStorm
    edited August 2018
    I'm pretty sure too. It would just be nice if whoever does the news announcements could check the dates properly before announcing, as they are often incorrect..... that way I could be more sure and not have to doubt official posts concerning dates of events/sales/etc.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Agreed. Customers plan around officially posted dates and it creates ill will when what a company does does not match what it says it will do. Why not obviate that ill will by checking dates before posting them?
    JwLmWoa.png
  • doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    No confirmation about the date? I've been farming for a few pieces of the event store but if it will end this thursday, I won't be able to get them, so I won't even try.
    edited August 2018
    I'm pretty, but i'm not sure. :#
    Well what ever, i got the Lion spaulders. And some leftover tokens for the next time.
    And 9th Anniversary is next week! Right?...
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    No confirmation about the date? I've been farming for a few pieces of the event store but if it will end this thursday, I won't be able to get them, so I won't even try.
    It ended at 9am Central time
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters