test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RIP Steve Ditko

beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
We never got to know him, we almost never saw him, and by all accounts I personally would not have agreed with many of his views about the world... but he was at least half responsible for the creation of many beloved comic book characters most of my favorites included and it is sad to have learned that he is gone.

Comments

• Options
    beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    beezeeze wrote: »
    We never got to know him, we almost never saw him, and by all accounts I personally would not have agreed with many of his views about the world... but he was at least half responsible for the creation of many beloved comic book characters most of my favorites included and it is sad to have learned that he is gone.

We can blame Ditko for that extremely monotonous web design on Spider-Man's coustume that I am sure still plagues artists to this very day.(those that do not simply ignore it of course!)

• Options
    bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Aside from the artists, and fans (like myself) who think it's cool. ;)

Spider-Man, and most of his rogues gallery. Dr. Strange, and the whole look of comic-book magic and other dimensions. The Question. Captain Atom. Hawk and Dove. The Creeper. Whatever else one might say about the man, the legacy of Ditko's creations is alive and well, and their impact undeniable.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    tenor.gif?itemid=5611162

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!