test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

teleporter build? + ranged build

skuallpwskuallpw Posts: 6 Arc User
freeform of course

is there any power that teleport from mob to mob (like nightcrawler?) i would love to play a stealthy teleporter , dont mind using unarmed or weapons

and was looking for the most fun ranged build , tried all the elementals , darkness , archery , and none clicked :(

Sorcery peaked my interest but sigils are kinda ugh , and dunno if any pet is worth it (for tank or dps boost)

i love burst dps :D and love to aniquilate tons of mobs dont mind losing some single target dmg , oh and some healing or a way to survive since i love to solo hard content

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    travel powers have teleports and stealth movement powers, so those can go into any build. You could get something like Smoke Bomb Lunge for the theme in combat, but since its also a direct attack that takes a target, it would remove any stealth from you.

Sigils can be good, but if you don't like their style then that's fine. I'd also pass on most pets, unless you just want to mess around in more casual content.

Do you want a Sorcery dps build w/ NW as the slotted passive (for Sneak)?
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    yeah smokebomb is the closest thing i gues but only goes to 1 target instead of going to 1 then another and another (max 5 ) like aoe , oh well

would be interested in a ranged dps spec that can solo , w/o using darkness (lifedrain is ok its cool draining life dmg+ heal is win-win) the spell visuals are kinda boring (the aoe tentacles bah )

sorcery looks awesome , i love mages in other mmorpgs , and i enjoy battlemages (dual weild more than 2h)
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Well, its not at all Sorcery-related, but one of the best burst dps options is combining NW's Sneak w/ charged Ricochet Throw in Gadgeteering, since Sneak boosts its AoE chaining considerably. Perhaps you could use that as AoE, and rely on Soul Beam in Sorcery for sustained single-target dps:

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=29&n=&d=14230ObMGHPT000000700075057F00BC07MH00OI0CK503MK03L40CON01L301K6002Q00Mf032WhO438W2MGB

Super Stats
    Level 6: Intelligence (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Glacier (Dex: 8, Con: 10, Int: 10, End: 10)
    Level 6: Covert Ops Training (Str: 3, Dex: 3, Con: 3, Int: 3)
    Level 9: Healthy Mind (Con: 5, Int: 5)
    Level 12: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 15: Coordinated (Dex: 5, Int: 5)
    Level 18: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 21: Negotiator (Int: 5, Rec: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Sonic Blaster (advantages)
    Level 1: Ricochet Throw (Rank 2, Microelectronic Controllers)
    Level 6: Concentration (advantages)
    Level 8: Night Warrior (Rank 2, Rank 3, Silent Running)
    Level 11: Conjuring
    Level 14: Will-o'-the-Wisp (Guide, Cursed)
    Level 17: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 20: Soul Beam (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 23: Void Shift (Emerging Nightmares, Nailed to the Ground)
    Level 26: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 29: Ebon Void (Rank 2)
    Level 32: Imbue (advantages)
    Level 35: Fiery Embrace (advantages)
    Level 38: Crashing Incantation (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Adv. Points: 33/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Intelligence: Enlightened (3/3)
    Intelligence: Battle of Wits (2/3)
    Intelligence: Detect Vulnerability (3/3)
    Intelligence: Expertise (2/2)
    Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
    Guardian: Find the Mark (2/3)
    Guardian: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Mastery: Intelligence Mastery (1/1)

Aside from charged RThrow out of Sneak, Crashing Incantation can do a good amount of burst AoE dmg too (and debuff enemies), but if you don't have it unlocked you can replace it w/ a diff power. Imbue can also boost dps a bit when used. I added Void Shift for theme, and cause its similar to Smoke Bomb lunge (but is more magical, and can apply Fear, which is nice)- you can also use it to stun and/or ground flying enemies. Main single-target rotation is just using Wisp on cd for debuffing, and filling the time w/ Soul Beam. The travel powers are up to you, but you may want to toy around w/ them in the PTS and/or PH to see what best fits for your goals.

Gears mostly for Int, w/ some Con and Dex.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    thanks for the build :) will give it a try ^^