test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[ Champions Online D.I.S.C.O.R.D ] -Start Here!-

gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
Hello Everyone!

The engineers of UNTIL HQ has developed software for "staying connected to CO"*, and with the assistance of Socrates,
The Digital Intercommunicative Socrates Champions Online Relay Device has been created, Or as we now call it, your D.I.S.C.O.R.D!

6GQHBxf.png

You are able to connect with other players of the game, as you enjoy your daily lives! Whether it's chatting with instant messaging, laughing about in voice chat with other heroes, freely roleplaying with many diverse styles of individuals, finding and collaborating with others on your dream freeform builds,
Listen and jam out with the DJ Radio Hosts of Dawn Radio from Champions Online,sharing images and videos, screen shots of what occurs in Champions Online, and even your very own artwork in a gallery museum!
Each and every individual Champion that joins are able to have themselves categorized via "Roles" to stand out in the crowd and identify themselves freely.
Super groups are also displayed as roles to represent as well!
From status tags like Hero, Antihero, Villain,
Team roles like Tank, DPS, Crowd Controller, or Healer,
Power Set roles like, Force, Archery, Telepathy, Dual Blade,Earth, and Infernal Supernatural,
to the even more diverse roles like Roleplayer, Costume Junkie, PvPer, Artist/Creative Writer, Build Savvy, or Cosmic Hunter!
There are also hidden roles that all Champions may enjoy and find, especially the Role Explorers!
The D.I.S.C.O.R.D also features fun bots that you can play around with and level up as well as edit your D.I.S.C.O.R.D Profile! The program is incredibly useful also for those wanting updates of the game, sharing ideas and suggestions to improve both the game and program, and updating folks on important information; this all in the palm of your hand with your mobile smartphone, PC, and/or Tablet! Join hundreds of other champions here today!
You can freely click the banner above or the preview image below to join us all via Discord program or application.
You can also use your internet browser to click here to sign up and log on to www.Discord.io/ChampionsOnline9zf5xqw.png*Disclaimer: The D.I.S.C.O.R.D has yet to be able to communicate with channels and chats in-game.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Discord advertisement is also within other popular online sources too!
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChampionsOnlineFFA/comments/8fra0k/official_champions_online_discord/ (Please do Upvote!)
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/9880/discussions/0/1696045708650410740/
Facebook CO Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/114826438668944/​​
Post edited by gentlegiantvexx on

Comments

• gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Hopefully this becomes stickied!

Edit: Thank you, Mods!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Go to the CO Discord for all future Vexx puppified pics o3o
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited April 2018

Frequently Asked Questions!

Question from Random Lurker/Forum Person: Do I have to talk in Discord? Isn't it a voice thing? I don't have a mic and/or don't like talking/listening to others.

Answer: You don't have to talk or listen to others! There are Voice channels and text channels. If you have a mic and want to talk in the voice channels, go for it! Otherwise, you can stick to the text channels! You're never forced to or will stumble into a voice chat room if you don't want to be in one!

Question from Random Lurker/Forum Person: Okay, this sounds fine, but does anyone actually use this CO Discord server? Or is it an empty ghost town where nobody says anything?

Answer: Yes, people use it! It is very active! Users can stay connected to the CO community while at work or on the road! The discord sever is relatively new but its population is already growing rapidly!

Question from Random Lurker/Forum Person: So that is it? I just can talk to people in a group chat like a normal messaging app?

Answer:You can chat to other CO members in a group text chat or a voice chat, yes, but there is much more! Stay connected to what is happening in game by checking out the many channels! You can talk specifically about builds, find guides, share artwork, screenshots, and much more!

Question from Random Lurker/Forum Person: Okay so it is a group that has different channels for different topics?

Answer: There is more! If you assign yourself roles you can be alerted as to what is happening in CO! Take a role such as @Costume Junkies and anytime you want to know about or alert others to a Costume Contest, just use the @Costume Junkies tag to give an alert to everyone with that role! The same can be done for alerting others or staying up to date with cosmic open missions with the @Cosmic Hunters tag!

So even when you are playing other games or watching your favorite shows, you'll know when your favorite things about CO are happening!

Question from Random Lurker/Forum Person: Okay that sounds kinda cool. Maybe I should make one of these discord servers for my own Super Group...

Answer: Sure, go for it! However, with the CO discord server, you can request for your Super Group to get its own role and be represented! Your can then see which SG members are online and if they are in game while they are logged on to Discord! Tag them if you need to take care of SG business or want to chat with your SG!

• soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Anyway I can get my preexisting discord account to join? All the ways you have require one to create a new account...as far as I can tell.

Ah, nvm, figured it out.
    Clicking the Banner and the preview image allows you to use your existing/logged in Discord account!
    Using the Internet browser link may cause you to sign up for another account and become another copy of your original account, if you have an existing Discord account.
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

Clicking the Banner and the preview image allows you to use your existing/logged in Discord account!
    Using the Internet browser link may cause you to sign up for another account and become another copy of your original account, if you have an existing Discord account.

The banner was acting the same way as the link, asking me to create a new account. Just copied the invite link and activated that in discord with my current link, which worked.
  • diggotdiggot Posts: 309 Arc User

I highly recommend this discord for any CO-players,
    it's always packed with the most friendly and helpful people.

Discord is free to download and easy to install.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Fun Fact: Many people are even weirder on the Discord than they are in the game o3o​​
    But definitely cooler and more chill.
  • and it has 1000% more pupper too​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited July 2018
    Suddenly the post turns into HTML when i had it in BBcode...
    This will be Fixed.

UPDATE:
    Crisis averted and fixed, thank you!​​
  • jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    added link on WIKI sorry i didnt do it sooner
    Update:
    The CO Discord is now outfitted with Cosmic timers!
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    Why do you have to give your telephone number to ask a question on it?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    edited November 2020
    catstarsto wrote: »
    Why do you have to give your telephone number to ask a question on it?

This server requires verified accounts through Discord itself.​​​