test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Machine and Transhuman Collective

eyota2eyota2 Posts: 12 Arc User
We are THE robot, cyborg/transhuman mech exclusive SG. There are no furries or non augmented flesh and blood creatures in this sg. We help each other out and have no drama fun! As we grow we will have SG sponsered events and do a lot of SG only activities like adventure packs or whatever. RP, PVP PVE anything at all is welcome... except furries.

The Machine and Transhuman Collective is recruiting any and all robot, Cyborg and mech players of all skill levels. Come help us destroy furries and enslave them in the matrix of automation!

So far we are a little over a 100 members. Not as many as some but more than many and we are adding members regularly.

Post edited by eyota2 on

Comments

• rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    What about Techno-Organic Dragon's?
    :3
    Also nice agenda you got there. *Sarcasm*
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • eyota2eyota2 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Dragons aren't furries so it would be more than cool. Agenda? I beg to differ... manufactured enemies. In this case art imitates life! :) Oh yea, something something emergent gameplay.
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    What about Dragon's with Fur? x3
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    eyota2 wrote: »
    Dragons aren't furries
    I don't think you understand the outdated Term "Furry", it applies to ALL Anthro animals, Dragons are Scalies for that case pig-30.gif
    anything at all is welcome... except furries.
    HMMM'S'T
    Come help us destroy furries and enslave them in the matrix of automation!
    What a curious wording, You could say all physical biological Life forms and be done but you decided to Target a very specific community which is very popular in this MMORPG
    It's almost like you are prejudiced against a certain part of the community huh?

Destroy? are you running a hate group? Are you going to harass other players just because they play as cartoon animal people?
    Because that violates a lot of ingame policy rules
    Agenda? I beg to differ... manufactured enemies. In this case art imitates life! :) Oh yea, something something emergent gameplay.
    OH So it IS a hate group​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    rtma said:

I don't think you understand the outdated Term "Furry", it applies to ALL Anthro animals, Dragons are Scalies for that case x3

Dragons are cool and decidedly unfurry.
    rtma said:

What a curious wording, You could say all physical biological Life forms and be done but you decided to Target a very specific community which is very popular in this MMORPG
    It's almost like you are prejudiced against a certain part of the community huh?

Destroy? are you running a hate group? Are you going to harass other players just because they play as cartoon animal people?
    Because that violates a lot of ingame policy rules x3

I could have said that but I didn't because it sounds lame and some of my accepted characters (Trans- HUMAN) are in fact part human. lol

It's obviously a villain themed ... THEMED... sg. I'm sure a good portion of our membership have furry alts. so what. There is the anthro league sg. I'm sure id fit in with my half zombie, half machine dytopian bot toon. lol

You sound upset because you wanted to join the group but your rabbit-bot toon doesn't fit the criteria so you are "taking up the cause". Well you are going to have to manufacture outrage and find your cause and life's purpose elsewhere hero.

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Why are you Misquoting my post and use another user's name and colour font as the original poster?​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    wierd ... i dont know. My computer was lagging this morning so maybe something to do with that. Anyways you know it was directed at you regardless. :)

This is a pointless conversation.
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    -_-

So much -_-
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
This discussion has been closed.