test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Let me gift FF slots

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
If I could do this it would be a lot easier for me to manipulate people into playing this game.

Comments

• xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Gifting z-store items all together would be great.

And subs. Let me also pay for a sub with zen. Put way more things in the Q-store, make Q more valuable so the market balances, see people play more to keep getting zen to pay for their subs. Sell sub tokens bought with stipends on the AH for Gs. Save the cheerleader.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    You could also ask to be able to gift LTS subscriptions ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I'd like to gift FF slots actually. I have a few which I don't use or need...(the purchasable ones back when they were winnable in a Grab bag)
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    You can easily gift Steam Gift card codes. That's how I've gifted Free Form slots to some friends in the past.

I am more interested in being able to gift LTS, but I hardly see that happening at all.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Can I just give you guys my credit card? Wouldn’t that fix it
  • I'd like to gift FF slots actually. I have a few which I don't use or need...(the purchasable ones back when they were winnable in a Grab bag)

right...because people with an LTS totally wouldn't abuse the ability to gift FF slots on their account considering they get one every time a character they have hits level 40

gifting slots by purchasing in the zen store and having a box you can enter the name of the account you want to send the slot(s) to? sure

gifting slots already on your account? no way​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User

I'd like to gift FF slots actually. I have a few which I don't use or need...(the purchasable ones back when they were winnable in a Grab bag)

right...because people with an LTS totally wouldn't abuse the ability to gift FF slots on their account considering they get one every time a character they have hits level 40

gifting slots by purchasing in the zen store and having a box you can enter the name of the account you want to send the slot(s) to? sure

gifting slots already on your account? no way​​

She is referring to an grab bag item that gave you a FF unlock item. Level 40 unlocks a new slot automatically, you can't really gift those in anyway since it just is just there when you go to the character screen. No notification or anything.

So there are two entirely different things.