test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

March Subscriber Reward: Tech Pointed Boots!

Subscribe in March, and you can pointedly receive a brand new reward!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10828764

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    those... make you look like you don't have feet...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    And cat skin makes it look like you don’t have a wang....you aren’t meant to have feet in these.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Calling them "Boots" when they are obviously robot legs it's really misleading

640?cb=20100918003841​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    Do they look like legs? No. Feet may have been better ...but tech pointed boots describe them fine
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Well... Boots imply that you have feet in the first place​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    Who says they don’t? Looking at It like humanoid boot by like Redwing.

Do sprinters who have prosthetic limbs wear boots/shoes? They don’t have feet...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    You got me there, that's true and it was wrong of me to ignore it

but still those things look more like Mechanical Hooves than Boots​​
    Post edited by avianos on
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Oh wow, I could legitimately make Dolores with those boots.
  • Options
    sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I like 'em. Totes going to make a never-landing robo-babe with 'em! Perhaps as her UBER-COMBAT form?
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I really like those boots...I just wish there was a more humanoid version, cause they look really nice.

Either way...I've got someone who could use them... :+1: