test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to make 100% dodge tank build

monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
I'm planning off tank build using dodge power.
Please give me some advice about power and gear/Mods shall be used. o3o

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    There's a couple of ways of doing it, but they all have limitations. Most dodge tanks are built around masterful dodge, thundering kicks, elusive monk, and defensive gear with dodge in it (Cosmic secondary defense with a dodge mod, Legion or GCR primary offense with gambler mods slotted), but that doesn't get you up to 100%. Then either take Con primary (with Deflection) or Dex primary (with Brush it Off and Quick Reflexes). The latter setup will have slightly lower raw dodge, but pretty much all Cosmic attacks are affected by Brush it Off.

If this doesn't get you up to 100% (or 103.3% for Kiga -- he debuffs dodge by 3.3%) use Crashing Wave Kick/Subtlety of the Tides or Sentry/Twist Fate.
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    After the nerf to Evasive Maneuvers' uptime on its dodge, there's a few less ways to attain 100% dodge, but still ofc possible. In light of having to block often vs Cosmics, its one of the few cases where Fluidity can be good- assuming that you'll be blocking for all the dangerous hits coming your way. Beyond that, its the usual stuff like using TKicks, R3 LR, Con or Dex PSS's Deflection spec, dodge rating on gear (no avoidance, since LR puts that in heavy DR), Crashing Wave Kick, BCR/RR, etc.

Generally not advisable over the usual Defiance/Invuln tank, but it could still work.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Can someone with the gear/powers in full gear post their stats ? I’m very curious about this.