test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cutscenes and use of the mouse

Given the number of long unskippable cutscenes I like to alt tab and wait for them to finish. Unfortunately, my mouse USUALLY locks to the center of the screen when I do this. Is there a trick to making this not happen, or some kind of setting I can change to turn it off altogether?

Comments

• doctorevilfacedoctorevilface Posts: 91 Arc User
    bewp#5697 said:

Given the number of long unskippable cutscenes I like to alt tab and wait for them to finish. Unfortunately, my mouse USUALLY locks to the center of the screen when I do this. Is there a trick to making this not happen, or some kind of setting I can change to turn it off altogether?

I don't know if there's a setting to turn it off, but there's two things that work for me: 1, play in Windowed Fullscreen and alt-tab to another window before the cutscene starts. (Use autorun if you need to move through a door to start the scene.) 2, keep your cursor over the chat box before a cutscene starts which also keeps it from locking for some reason.
    Lemon-Scented Evil.
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    cursor locks when youre using it to move camera​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    bewp#5697 said:

If you are using your mouse to look around before the cut scene pops it will lock the mouse, the best way to avoid this is to keep your hand off the mouse if you know there's a cut scene coming up. Probably not helpful or particularly useful but this is the best that can be done.