test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SuperGroup Perks

pentarspentars Posts: 2 Arc User
As a player of some length, I have noticed there isn't any big andvantages to being in a guild. And I have not found any use for the funds donated to a guild other than obtaining items to help members. I confess, I don't have any figures or systems worked out, however, It would be nice to recieve XP or some other kind of bonuses for being part of a SuperGroup community. Maybe bonuses that could be earned or bought by the guild that could scale with activity or Events.

Another Idea would be a SuperGroup Hideout. Many guilds like to have events of thier own or just a communal meeting place they can call thier own and maybe customize in some way.

All in all, The SuperGroups seem to have had little support and some attention would go a long way as well as increase Zen purchases and increase player activity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• elusiveandrareelusiveandrare Posts: 7 Arc User
    Possibly a Super Group mission computer would be great and contain quests to open missions that can only be done with this mission computer where a bunch of super groups can join together to do them.