test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 10/19/2017

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2017 in Release Notes
Bloodmoon
  • Added Spiked Collar, Wolf Sleek head and Living Sword costumes to the store.
  • Added Lunar Wing and Shadow Scythe vehicles to the store.
  • Added the Witch archetype to the store.

ZEN Store
  • Added Wild Speed travel power. This travel power turns you into a spirit wolf and lets you run about.
  • Is slightly faster than other superspeeds.
  • You can only use powers that affect yourself while using this travel power, and you cannot interact with anything.
  • Using any of the talk emotes while using Wild Speed will play a howl animation, while using the rest emote will play a sleeping animation.

Costumes
  • Fixed a bug where the female Werewolf Monstrous heads had ear scaling in oď̯d̯̑ ̕places.
  • Made the ears optional on the Wolf Monster head. Players using the head will notice their ears are now gone, but they can be added back in through the tailor.

P͍̎é̦r̛̩k̫̅s̜͘
  • Added Thrill of the Hunt perk. This perk requires completing the 5k defeat perks for the following enemy groups: Dogz, Sovereign Sons, Trey Kings, New Shadows, Nephilim, Evil Spirits.
  • Grants the Zombie Dance emote to your account.
0̛̟̖̫̮̙̞̥͔̀̀̈́̀̒̎͆͘͘ͅͅ1̢̘͇̤̺̳̼̼͇̾̒̀͒̅͗̊̄̕͝ͅ1̰͙͓̟͉̜̜̱͓̋̆͆̀̽̏̎͗̕͜͝0̧̫̗̹̘̜̫͍̘̒͒̐̐̈́̐̆́̀͒ͅ0̤͓̻̫̗͈̩̙͕͚͋̄͆̌̎̓͛̂̚͝1͇͖̬͎̠̝̙̜͎̣̀̀̏̑͒̓̆͛̀͠1̡̛̲͉͍̳̻̪̤̺̣̑̈́̌͐̔̈́̌͒̅0̨̢̻̯̙̺͍̙̗̰̂̂̏̔̽̂̄̈̒͝ ͇̖̭̹̮͎̟͇͖̏̂͂̑̒̀͛͗̅̓ͅ0̦̦̫̰̮̬̲̼̫̳͒̑͊̂́̐̓̉͘͝1̦̱͔̱̗̥̰̣́̀̈́̀͑͊̅̽͂͘ͅͅ1̧̨̢̲͇̙͍͈͕͇̽̒̐͋̿̎͒̎̔͝0̨̥̲̙͈͙͕̠̙͋̅͋̂̀͋̂̈̀̈́͜1̧̟͕͕͎̪̞̥͉̿͑͋͊̊͒̿̂̕͘ͅ0̨̛͍̣̫̟̘̘͇̰̙̊́̂͗͑͗̿̆͝0̨̛̠͙̪̲̣̩̝̯̭̇́̈́͌̅̆̃̓̕1̢̧̭͔̼̳͕̥̿̈́̐̉̆̓̆̓̔̌ͅͅ ̡̡̖̰͖̪͔̞̪͕͂̀̈́̌̂̑̎̉͗͐0̢̜̼̜͉͖͕̘͍̭̈́̓̀̃̅́̃͆̏̅1̢͇̱̹̼̤̺͉̳͕̂̋̂͐̌̃̈́͆̌͘1̼͙͉̝̪͉̜̤͍̺͗̔̍̒͂̓̈́̚͝͠0̧̢̡͓͓̼͉̥͐̔̉̃̔͋̍͋̕̚͜͜1̛͈̞̥̩͈͈̝̭̗̯̽͊̍͋̐̏͊̈́͐1̨̩̞̱̖̭͎̬͕̰̈́̅̓̐̀̄̌̈̓͝1͈̟̣̰̲̦̝͖̖̤̅̍̇͊̓͒͋̍́͆0̟̬͈̘̩̝̜͈̙̌̂̐̾̄̍̆͌͑̎͜ ͙̥̪͚͙͇̲̲̱̟̔̌́͐͐̌̅̈́́̐0̡͕͈͙̙̻͍̞͈̈́͋́̋͆̌̍̀͝͝ͅ1̡̭̘̭̦̹̠̦̟͒̾̇͌̏͌͐̏̉͜͝1̨̞̯̹͉̬̞̯̩̜̅̍͌̓͌́̕͝͝͝0̧̛̲̰̹̗̪͕̩͈̀͒́̽̽͗̀̏͘͜0̧̨̧̗̗͇͍̰͉̱̆̒͂̀̉̓̒̇̂̐1̨͈̦̹̫̺͓̘̭̮̈́̀̃̈́͗́̊̐̄̃0̢̻̣͇͍̬̪̥̭͛̌̏͛́̓̈́͘̚͝ͅ0̧̢̯̥̘̞͇͓̂̾̐́̄͗̐̇̌̀ͅͅ ̢̛̤͙͉̬͕̭̦̘̣̐̔̉̏͆̍̉̀͘0̰̼̘̫̮͚̬͔̱͖̓͑́̌̈́̓͌̉̃͠0̡̬͖̙̘̩̗̼̠̘̒̅̋̀̇͒́̃̚͠1̜̬̥͔͎͇͙̰͋̽̈́͂̄̃̈̀̚͜͠ͅ0̨̡̰̭̼͎͓͚͓̝̇̐͊̉̈́̕͠͝͠͝0̨̠͓͚̤̮̲̥͕͂̔̓͑̽̿͐̒͛̽͜0̢͍̱̘̫̝̙̯̹̫͐͊̾̾̇͌̊̕͠͠0̨̧̼͖̻̣̩͍̱̱̇͌̄̀͋̿̅̓̀̒0̞͙͎̙͉͓̮̻͎̼͑͒́͋̀̽̋̃͂͠ ̧̭̼̲̱̼̙̫͎̑̅̒̄̍̀̈́̕͜͝͝0͔̱̖̰͍̗̰̭͇͇̈́̅̈̑͐͊̀̾̕͝1̛͖̦͖͎̘̫̺̪̠̲̒̓̏̑̿̔͗̍͒1͚̦̺̜̤̘͖̥͓̫̉̈́̽̊́̀̄̆̈̉0̨̢̲̫̖̱͇̻̲̮̇̆́̎̾͂̒͠͝͝1̰̗̪̝̹̼͙̤̱̄͂̈́̿͂̈̔̏̎̚ͅ1̧̡̧̳͎̹̩̥̻̳̂̿̉͑̓̃͊̐̚͘0̨̧͇̠̹̩̣̙̰̀̓̀̈́̃̐̉̊͛͘͜1̛͈̮͇̲̩͈̤͚̺͑͊͑͂̂́̐̏̊͜ ̭̗͇͚͙̭̝̪̬̈́̉̄͂̆͊̓̆̒̌͜0̝̹̯̯̹̠̪͉̬̙̏͗̅̃̂͗̅͘͠͝1̢̡̠̤͍͖̹̫͎̘̀̍͑̀̇͆͒̎͑͘1̛̝̝̫̦̫̞̜̪̩͐̒̎̑̇͗̉̕͠ͅ0̡̛͔̱̹̪͇͚̗̼̰͊̑́̉́̉̚͠͝0̧̨̟̟̳͙͉̖̰͌̉̃̅͋̑̑̾̚̚ͅ1̨͖͉̘͎͚̙͍͕̩̃̔͂̂̓̓̋͑̎̀0̨̢͈͔̟̙̹̻̱̼̎̈́̏̌̈́̈̀̔̉͠1̡̞͉̝͚̼̪̼̲̍̂̀͐̏̈́̈́̀̅͘ͅ ̨̦͎̺̤͍͕͔̘̪͆͒̔́͒̇͊͂͊̀​​

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Just curious how many people actually use Travel Powers that don't let them attack? I have Skull Flight on one character, but it's really only there for theme, not for any practical use.
    kaizerin said:

ZEN Store

• Added Wild Speed travel power. This travel power turns you into a spirit wolf and lets you run about.
    • You can only use powers that affect yourself while using this travel power, and you cannot interact with anything.
    • Using any of the talk emotes while using Wild Speed will play a howl animation, while using the rest emote will play a sleeping animation.
    ​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

Just curious how many people actually use Travel Powers that don't let them attack?

Well there aren't very many and they all have very specific themes, so I think those two factors would contribute most to them being used a lot or a little. I'm planning to get the spirit wolf thingy for a character though, so at least 1.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Just same category as said skull flight.

Living Sword is very cool looking.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Living Sword looks like something between Soul Edge/Calibur and the Devil's Arms weapons from Tales of Symphonia... and its only available for Heavy weapons... with a buzzkill :-1:

Still no Fur Mane in the store huh? :/
    Added Spiked Collar, Wolf Sleek
    BANANA WOLF god its so ugly
    Spiked Collar
    Kinky
    P͍̎é̦r̛̩k̫̅s̜͘
    Added Thrill of the Hunt perk. This perk requires completing the 5k defeat perks for the following enemy groups: Dogz, Sovereign Sons, Trey Kings, New Shadows, Nephilim, Evil Spirits.
    Grants the Zombie Dance emote to your account.
    The animator is having a blast :+1:​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    Hey, I think I suggested that travel power years ago, I'm super pleased someone either read my suggestion, a similar suggestion, or had a similar thought of their own.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Costumes

• Fixed a bug where the female Werewolf Monstrous heads had ear scaling in oď̯d̯̑ ̕places.
    • Made the ears optional on the Wolf Monster head. Players using the head will notice their ears are now gone, but they can be added back in through the tailor.
    ​​
    This is nice. However, is it possible to make the Ears actually scale with the Ears slider? The wide werewolf ears are still a bit large/wide. Making it look like bat ears. It might be good for players if they can adjust it a bit.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    It'd be super if travel powers listed their default colors if they can be colored and the first picture always used the default color. And maybe a note about ATs changing the color based their theme.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Um... My weekly mission isn't available. Was sure we'd be able do it a second time now...
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    kaizerin said:

Bloodmoon

P͍̎é̦r̛̩k̫̅s̜͘
      • Added Thrill of the Hunt perk. This perk requires completing the 5k defeat perks for the following enemy groups: Dogz, Sovereign Sons, Trey Kings, New Shadows, Nephilim, Evil Spirits.
    Is no one else bothered by the sheer amount of kills neccessary that has to go into this? 30k enemies all on a single character.
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
    It’s a perk and not tied to event.

So no...no one should be bother by this.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    sekhmet46 said:

Um... My weekly mission isn't available. Was sure we'd be able do it a second time now...

Check the timer. It's under Completed missions, Millennium City.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianos wrote: »
    BANANA WOLF god its so ugly

_WuVFrFs_400x400.jpeg

is not amused by your insult​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    > @flyingfinn said:
    > Um... My weekly mission isn't available. Was sure we'd be able do it a second time now...
    >
    > Check the timer. It's under Completed missions, Millennium City.

Nah I mean I can't get it from Dweomer.
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    You probably haven't hit the right time of day for your mission to have cooled down.

Also, does the dance unlock for the account? Cause it's really suck if we were back to the character specific emotes again.
    Well you can't get it if the Cooltime timer has still time left....
    :#
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    Oh hey that's a really cool shadowy vehicle (Shadow Scythe). Any chance we can get a chariot? My character would absolutely love one!

kaizerin said:

Bloodmoon

P͍̎é̦r̛̩k̫̅s̜͘
    Is no one else bothered by the sheer amount of kills neccessary that has to go into this? 30k enemies all on a single character.
    I unlocked it today
    It helps that I have all the perks required on a 6 years old character ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Farming 5k perks for costumes and steam archievements paid off​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

It's... nowhere near as difficult as you might think.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    This is nice. However, is it possible to make the Ears actually scale with the Ears slider? The wide werewolf ears are still a bit large/wide. Making it look like bat ears. It might be good for players if they can adjust it a bit.

To my knowledge they've always been able to scale, are they not?​​
    Honestly, most of the animal ears seem to adjust very little from one end of the slider to the other. I don't know if that's what he means. So I was just sharing that real quick.
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    kaizerin said:

The werewolf ears don't scale a lot with the slider. It moves very little so they are still gargantuan even at the most minimal settings.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    BUG:

NIMBUS OF FORCE no longer bubbles anybody except the user.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

0̛̟̖̫̮̙̞̥͔̀̀̈́̀̒̎͆͘͘ͅͅ1̢̘͇̤̺̳̼̼͇̾̒̀͒̅͗̊̄̕͝ͅ1̰͙͓̟͉̜̜̱͓̋̆͆̀̽̏̎͗̕͜͝0̧̫̗̹̘̜̫͍̘̒͒̐̐̈́̐̆́̀͒ͅ0̤͓̻̫̗͈̩̙͕͚͋̄͆̌̎̓͛̂̚͝1͇͖̬͎̠̝̙̜͎̣̀̀̏̑͒̓̆͛̀͠1̡̛̲͉͍̳̻̪̤̺̣̑̈́̌͐̔̈́̌͒̅0̨̢̻̯̙̺͍̙̗̰̂̂̏̔̽̂̄̈̒͝ ͇̖̭̹̮͎̟͇͖̏̂͂̑̒̀͛͗̅̓ͅ0̦̦̫̰̮̬̲̼̫̳͒̑͊̂́̐̓̉͘͝1̦̱͔̱̗̥̰̣́̀̈́̀͑͊̅̽͂͘ͅͅ1̧̨̢̲͇̙͍͈͕͇̽̒̐͋̿̎͒̎̔͝0̨̥̲̙͈͙͕̠̙͋̅͋̂̀͋̂̈̀̈́͜1̧̟͕͕͎̪̞̥͉̿͑͋͊̊͒̿̂̕͘ͅ0̨̛͍̣̫̟̘̘͇̰̙̊́̂͗͑͗̿̆͝0̨̛̠͙̪̲̣̩̝̯̭̇́̈́͌̅̆̃̓̕1̢̧̭͔̼̳͕̥̿̈́̐̉̆̓̆̓̔̌ͅͅ ̡̡̖̰͖̪͔̞̪͕͂̀̈́̌̂̑̎̉͗͐0̢̜̼̜͉͖͕̘͍̭̈́̓̀̃̅́̃͆̏̅1̢͇̱̹̼̤̺͉̳͕̂̋̂͐̌̃̈́͆̌͘1̼͙͉̝̪͉̜̤͍̺͗̔̍̒͂̓̈́̚͝͠0̧̢̡͓͓̼͉̥͐̔̉̃̔͋̍͋̕̚͜͜1̛͈̞̥̩͈͈̝̭̗̯̽͊̍͋̐̏͊̈́͐1̨̩̞̱̖̭͎̬͕̰̈́̅̓̐̀̄̌̈̓͝1͈̟̣̰̲̦̝͖̖̤̅̍̇͊̓͒͋̍́͆0̟̬͈̘̩̝̜͈̙̌̂̐̾̄̍̆͌͑̎͜ ͙̥̪͚͙͇̲̲̱̟̔̌́͐͐̌̅̈́́̐0̡͕͈͙̙̻͍̞͈̈́͋́̋͆̌̍̀͝͝ͅ1̡̭̘̭̦̹̠̦̟͒̾̇͌̏͌͐̏̉͜͝1̨̞̯̹͉̬̞̯̩̜̅̍͌̓͌́̕͝͝͝0̧̛̲̰̹̗̪͕̩͈̀͒́̽̽͗̀̏͘͜0̧̨̧̗̗͇͍̰͉̱̆̒͂̀̉̓̒̇̂̐1̨͈̦̹̫̺͓̘̭̮̈́̀̃̈́͗́̊̐̄̃0̢̻̣͇͍̬̪̥̭͛̌̏͛́̓̈́͘̚͝ͅ0̧̢̯̥̘̞͇͓̂̾̐́̄͗̐̇̌̀ͅͅ ̢̛̤͙͉̬͕̭̦̘̣̐̔̉̏͆̍̉̀͘0̰̼̘̫̮͚̬͔̱͖̓͑́̌̈́̓͌̉̃͠0̡̬͖̙̘̩̗̼̠̘̒̅̋̀̇͒́̃̚͠1̜̬̥͔͎͇͙̰͋̽̈́͂̄̃̈̀̚͜͠ͅ0̨̡̰̭̼͎͓͚͓̝̇̐͊̉̈́̕͠͝͠͝0̨̠͓͚̤̮̲̥͕͂̔̓͑̽̿͐̒͛̽͜0̢͍̱̘̫̝̙̯̹̫͐͊̾̾̇͌̊̕͠͠0̨̧̼͖̻̣̩͍̱̱̇͌̄̀͋̿̅̓̀̒0̞͙͎̙͉͓̮̻͎̼͑͒́͋̀̽̋̃͂͠ ̧̭̼̲̱̼̙̫͎̑̅̒̄̍̀̈́̕͜͝͝0͔̱̖̰͍̗̰̭͇͇̈́̅̈̑͐͊̀̾̕͝1̛͖̦͖͎̘̫̺̪̠̲̒̓̏̑̿̔͗̍͒1͚̦̺̜̤̘͖̥͓̫̉̈́̽̊́̀̄̆̈̉0̨̢̲̫̖̱͇̻̲̮̇̆́̎̾͂̒͠͝͝1̰̗̪̝̹̼͙̤̱̄͂̈́̿͂̈̔̏̎̚ͅ1̧̡̧̳͎̹̩̥̻̳̂̿̉͑̓̃͊̐̚͘0̨̧͇̠̹̩̣̙̰̀̓̀̈́̃̐̉̊͛͘͜1̛͈̮͇̲̩͈̤͚̺͑͊͑͂̂́̐̏̊͜ ̭̗͇͚͙̭̝̪̬̈́̉̄͂̆͊̓̆̒̌͜0̝̹̯̯̹̠̪͉̬̙̏͗̅̃̂͗̅͘͠͝1̢̡̠̤͍͖̹̫͎̘̀̍͑̀̇͆͒̎͑͘1̛̝̝̫̦̫̞̜̪̩͐̒̎̑̇͗̉̕͠ͅ0̡̛͔̱̹̪͇͚̗̼̰͊̑́̉́̉̚͠͝0̧̨̟̟̳͙͉̖̰͌̉̃̅͋̑̑̾̚̚ͅ1̨͖͉̘͎͚̙͍͕̩̃̔͂̂̓̓̋͑̎̀0̨̢͈͔̟̙̹̻̱̼̎̈́̏̌̈́̈̀̔̉͠1̡̞͉̝͚̼̪̼̲̍̂̀͐̏̈́̈́̀̅͘ͅ ̨̦͎̺̤͍͕͔̘̪͆͒̔́͒̇͊͂͊̀​​

?????
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

kaizerin said:

I never really noticed any change with the werewolf ears when I was moving the slider. Still looked pretty big.
    bluhman said:

kaizerin said:

?????
    Kaizerin might be beckoning us to find all those creepies she placed. Some are in Q-Warzone and rumors say the others are somewhere else. Probably in MC or VB.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    So this emote is definitely Account based right? Not character bound? I just really want to be sure before I put in the effort to grab it.
    YES, its account wide​​
    A little addendum to my remark about the animal ear scaling. I was referring more to the ears for some of the older animal heads before the Party Animal pack. It's on those that you can go from one end of the slider to the other with very little change.
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User

So this emote is definitely Account based right? Not character bound? I just really want to be sure before I put in the effort to grab it.

Also, does the dance unlock for the account? Cause it's really suck if we were back to the character specific emotes again.

I ask you to re-read this:

"Added Thrill of the Hunt perk. This perk requires completing the 5k defeat perks for the following enemy groups: Dogz, Sovereign Sons, Trey Kings, New Shadows, Nephilim, Evil Spirits.
    Grants the Zombie Dance emote to your account."

However, I understand your worries.
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    BUG:

HEALING RUNE laid down by PILLAR OF POZ (and other powers, according to what I heard) is NOT healing allies.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    BANANA WOLF
    6c9mV1G.jpg​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    Thanks, I hate it​​
  • Any chance we could get the Dogz Jacket and Sovereign Sons Machete added to the Recognition Vendor store? Spent all day farming and no luck. :/
  • aschershadowaschershadow Posts: 39 Arc User
    n8mcd said:

BUG:

NIMBUS OF FORCE no longer bubbles anybody except the user.

Reaffirming this. Nimbus of Force only affects the user now. I tested it on two seperate characters and it was the same on both, only applied to them, and no one else.

Any chance we could get the Dogz Jacket and Sovereign Sons Machete added to the Recognition Vendor store? Spent all day farming and no luck. :/

I can sympathise with this, I spend three months farming the Trey Kings Chest Straps, but I suppose if things weren't hard to farm I wouldn't have my zombie Dance
    It's just it isn't hard. It's booooooooooring.
  • guyhumual said:

Any chance we could get the Dogz Jacket and Sovereign Sons Machete added to the Recognition Vendor store? Spent all day farming and no luck. :/

I can sympathise with this, I spend three months farming the Trey Kings Chest Straps, but I suppose if things weren't hard to farm I wouldn't have my zombie Dance
    Doesn't make sense to have all the other costume pieces available to purchase for SCR but not these two. But I guess that's dev logic for you.
    Same reason it doesn’t make sense for Boost to be on sale except the Level Up to 30...
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User

Just curious how many people actually use Travel Powers that don't let them attack? I have Skull Flight on one character, but it's really only there for theme, not for any practical use.

kaizerin said:

ZEN Store

​​
    *shrug* I almost never use travel powers while in combat unless I have a flying themed character. Not sure I want to use this one on anyone I currently have but I like the idea of it.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I use Teleport and its variants on several characters. One of mine also uses the Taco throne travel power device, but that's mainly because it lets me fly around without having to deal with form-canceling BS. I'm not sure how I feel about ground-only travel powers that lock out abilities however, since I use ground-based travel powers primarily for combat. Still, the ghost wolf thing is neat for theme.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    You're allready fast af. And a ghost wolf, how much desirable it can be...
    BUG: ALL healing runes do not seem to heal other players.

Tested this with Moonstruck and a fellow player's condemn adv,
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Confirmed: runes are not healing team members.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.

kaizerin said:

ZEN Store

​​
    I really like cape glide, it's faster then a lot of travel powers so that makes it desirable, and this wolf travel seems to have the same advantage. Tunneling and teleport powers are super useful for missions where you have to patrol, free scientists, or kill the boss as they let you avoid all the unnecessary mobs. Travel powers like skull flight are really only interesting for thematic reasons and I only have powers like that on one of my over 120 toons.