test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assembling the Antidote

tykunetykune Posts: 70 Arc User
edited August 2017 in Gameplay Bugs
As likely as this will never get fixed, along with the other mission bugs that are constantly reported and never fixed, this one causes the mission to become unable to be completed. During the mission Papa Perault asks for Coffin Nails, but the nodes for the coffin nails cannot be interacted with. Sometimes the node doesn't even shine indicating that it can be interacted with. This is a major issue that should not have existed for this long in the game... in fact, a lot of these bugs should have been fixed ages ago.

Get your act together, PWI.
Post edited by tykune on

Comments

• morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    There was, at least as of the last time I tested, at least one instance of each item (including coffin nails) that can be interacted with successfully - and coffin nails weren't the only things where some of the nodes were broken. Admittedly, it's also been a while, so it's possible that the mission's been broken for real since last I tried.
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    My most recent run past this mission he didn't ask for coffin nails, but the one directly north-east of Perault, next to some crates, should work.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    I've never had any problem getting the coffin nails.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • mrkinistermrkinister Posts: 15 Arc User
    Never had an issue with this mission (other than missing the timer because I wasn't fast enough).