Please use this thread for all other feedback for PTS.​​

Comments

• naciiitonaciiito Posts: 710 Arc User
    the new Login screen looks so neat​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    Here is my silly wiki page
    Aw, so many alts now, someone save meee x-x
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 342 Arc User
    Thank you for re-adding the No Detail > None back.
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 123 Arc User
    Could someone post the new loading art please?
  • esonverconradeesonverconrade Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 19
    Is the art style for Wolf Sleek head and Dragon head intended/WIP?
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 1,588 Arc User

Could someone post the new loading art please?

Defender looks like he could use a laxative. ;)
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Blood Moon Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 123 Arc User
    Thanks for the pic. Grond looks more like a monster now. :o
  • gradiigradii Posts: 11,381 Arc User
    Shadow Destroyer wants that cake and no one's gonna stop him from conquering it and feeding it to his qliphothic masters, who hunger for cake.​​
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 1,588 Arc User
    Actually, it looks more like he's presenting it as a gift:

"Just look at this delicious cake. I spent all day, slaving over a hot pit of souls to bake this for you. The dough was lovingly crafted from wheat, harvested from the blood-soaked killing fields of Qliphoth, mixed with gore-caked eggs, each laid fresh by our fattest nightmare colossi. The frosting is hand-made from butter, freshly-churned from the broken bodies of lesser heroes who came before you, mixed with milk fresh from the pustulent teats of Qliphoth's finest organic, free-range, human-fed cows."

"I hope the taste is to your liking."
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Blood Moon Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • shadowfang240shadowfang240 Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited August 20
    i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that 'human-fed' doesn't mean they were fed by human hands...

and the loading screen certainly looks very...orange​​
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 11,058 Arc User
    How is the cake supporting the weight of that Mega D? ... is there another Mega D inside the cake?
    5tCNJWa.jpg
    Deal with it.
    Grond appears to be turning into a xenomorph.
    5tCNJWa.jpg
    Deal with it.
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 170 Arc User
    I think the Mega-D is more stepping around the cake.

Also, this reminds me of the Kids Next Door stealing the birthday cake of the Delightful Children from Down the Lane for some reason. XD
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 2,128 Arc User
    I never realized that Defender's neck was completely unprotected. No wonder he needs help fighting mooks in Westside.
    aMxOJ0g.png

Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 269 Arc User
    While chasing a viper agent, Defender was taken out by a low hanging clothes line.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 1,806 Arc User
    Iron Clad looks a bit off. Must be the new helmet.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    Sapphire.... get her singing lessons.. or auto-tune her or something cuz simply put

ow my ears.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 7,114 Arc User
    guyhumual said:

Iron Clad looks a bit off. Must be the new helmet.

His old helmet :#

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 2,122 Arc User
    edited August 22
    I suggested we get Throw-back Champions for the Mechanon Open World fight...

Iron Clad was stylish back then...I still think it would be a fun idea.
    Sapphire is just like "Wow look at that cake!". Witchcraft and Kinetic appear to be super hype about getting some cake. No wonder our world is chock full of super villains... champions are instantly distracted from their presence by cake.
    5tCNJWa.jpg
    Deal with it.
  • tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 528 Arc User
    New anniversary loading screen is awesome. Thx guys, great work.
    spinnytop said:

Grond appears to be turning into a xenomorph.

Omg I was just rewatching Alien: Covenant the other night. Xenogrond would be so OP.
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,300 Arc User
    Has anyone tested Blinding Flash?
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 7,573 Arc User
    edited August 25

Has anyone tested Blinding Flash?

Its pretty much like a re-skin of Mind Wipe or Entrancing: 100ft threat wipe on the main target + stealth. Seemed to work as advertised in the battle station. Although..

It should prob be added to Blinding Light's tooltip that it places other threat wipes on cd. The ability is also tagged as a "Placate" instead of the usual "Threat Wipe - Stealth" label.
    Post edited by flowcyto on
  • kaizerinkaizerin Posts: 1,647 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 26
    Build FC.31.20170802.12
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    Anniversary Event
    • DJ Madbot has cooked up a remix of Sapphire's song! This song will play randomly during the hourly performance. Note: Once the Anniversary rolls around we will provide a link on the website to download it!
    • Added the following to Anniversary store: Party Hair, Half Feather Mask, Party Headband, Headphones costumes.
    • Defender, Witchcraft, Ironclad, Kinetic, Sapphire action figures (formerly in the ZEN store).
    • Added the following to the event pts store: Party Horn, Glitter Belt costumes.
    • Updated some tooltips on items found in the Anniversary gifts.

Lockbox
    • Added the following items to the pts lockbox store: Rave Wild Hair, Rave Hair, Rave Wire Hair, Rave Spikes, Rave Stockings, Rave Sweater. (This is not the entire set).

Misc
    • Added Chef hat to the Upcoming Items store.
    ​​
    Post edited by kaizerin on
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 73 Arc User
    Please consider making a longer version of the stockings, to match up with the thigh-high options we already have...as well as a "striped thigh high" option for skin, as an alternate pattern for the ones we already have as well, so we don't have to use them as only a foot option. This removes any ability to use them with other shoes.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited August 26

I can't wait to get those items from the lockbox. Does the sweater need to have those holes or tears on the sleeves? I could live with it but just saying.
  • jessypranksterjessyprankster Posts: 22 Arc User

Please consider making a longer version of the stockings, to match up with the thigh-high options we already have...as well as a "striped thigh high" option for skin, as an alternate pattern for the ones we already have as well, so we don't have to use them as only a foot option. This removes any ability to use them with other shoes.

This right here. I agree to this.
    "When in doubt, spam Ebon Ruin! It works! 90% of the time!
  • gradiigradii Posts: 11,381 Arc User
    edited August 26
    Oh my if the rave wild hair looks the same for female characters as male characters that's going to be a nice hairstyle to have.​​
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 2,122 Arc User
    The pictures show male and female
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,167 Arc User
    Woo! Fabulous, new hair... Oh, and some other stuff.

"Defender, Witchcraft, Ironclad, Kinetic, Sapphire action figures (formerly in the ZEN store)."

Does this mean when I look through my AFs, I won't have to see these f-ing thing telling me to go into the cash shop and buy them any more? I hate that.​​
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 137 Arc User
    AWESOME chef hat, they do listen all the other stuff is a must have as well.
    imagebam.com

This discussion has been closed.