test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

passives question

xkagearashixxkagearashix Posts: 397 Arc User
I haven't bothered with 2 specific passives, one of if i remember correctly was kind of broken, and was wondering how the 2 passives are now a days...

1) Quarry w/ADV
2) Lightning Reflexes

I'm considering one of the 2 for the final build of my Archery/Muni, right now she's using a leveling build which uses PFF. If LR is good, I'm thinking of adding into that build BCR w/RR and Masterful Dodge with DEX as the PSS

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Quarry for Archery is not bad if you take the Int Primary route. You'll lose out on potential crit bonuses, but that path is effective for ignoring resistances, which could prove useful in its own right. If you do plan on doing Offensive Archery, I would recommend Tactical Computer or Night Warrior though and using a Dex or Ego Primary setup. In your case, most likely Dex.

Lightning Reflexes is one of those things you have to really plan over. It's really good when it works, but it is a "Sword of Damocles" passive. Fortune will favor you greatly, until it suddenly doesn't. Personally, I don't like it. It is much more prudent to take something like Invulnerable and then use Masterful Dodge as an Active Defense than use Lightning Reflexes and something like Unbreakable.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!