test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Helmet Hair

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
Most hairstyles can't be used with helmets without major clipping. Any chance we could get a few hair pieces that would basically be visible below the base of the helmet. I.e., some longish hair running down the neck. The new Amazon helmet is neat, but I can't find a long hair that works with it. Something like this would make a nice monthly gold reward (e.g. maybe 5 kind of helmet hairs in a pack) and just requires modify a few existing longish hair styles.
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    This would require them making a duplicate of all hair items and basically cutting the hair to match each helmet and hat piece.

It's not just simply having hair edited near the neck, you have to consider each helmet. You'll eventually come to the same issue where the pirate hat is too high and the hair was cut too low and you see scalp etc etc.

The best they could do (if they had the time) take something like the Balding horseshoe hair style (forget name) and make that the line...but like I said you'll eventually find a helm that will clip with it.

Just seems like a ton of work.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    I was just imagining no more than 5 types of hair that might extend below the base of a helmet. Basically flat against the neck as one variety and another with a little up-turned flip. I'm not imagining an entire head of hair, just something that shows out the base of the helmet. The rest of the head can be bald. The old Greek hoplite helmet actually worked with one example of long hair, but the Amazon variety clips even that.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    A couple optional hair attachments added to some of the helmets would be nice, maybe just a short hair and long hair version for each, possibly not all the helmets but having that feature added to some of the existing helmets and to all future helmets would be pretty neat.

• omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    The Golden Age pack does this. It's for long hair, but it's there.