test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Window bind?

zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
Is there a way to save and load your screen layout and chat tabs or are you stuck remaking them each time you create a new character?
"Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga

Comments

• stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    Esc > Options > HUD > Save UI (bottom). Saves UI, HUD tab, Control tab options. Does not save keybinds.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Thanks! I have the keybinds saved separately so I'm good to go on that.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Posts: 65 Arc User
    Also there are some "advanced" options I have used. Since all 3 Cryptic games work from the same template, you might find something useful here on my secret tip page. For example; Recently in Champions Online I have a character and wanted to change costume then jump into flight mode. Think of it, Clark Kent changes to Superman and zooms away, then lands and becomes Kent again.

This is how I did it;

I added 2 alias commands in chat.

/alias land "+PowerTrayExec 14 $$ setactivecostume 0 1 $$ bind f fly"
    /alias fly "+PowerTrayExec 14 $$ setactivecostume 0 0 $$ bind f land"

Then I typed "/fly" into chat. After that it executes (full power flight) then sets the costume to (0 0) the first costume in the tailor, and binds the f key to land command. When I press F in flight it toggles the flight mode off, toggles the costume back to (0 1) the alternate second costume and binds the key to fly. You can use any key you want F just makes sense to me. T is default "travel power" I have small hands and F is a little easier for my reach.
    banner.png
    Raging Princess Blaze + Model 286 + Red Inferno + Burgundy Beetle
  • swapnali#4316 swapnali Posts: 1 New User
    Hello all,

Cool conversation out here, i ahev not come here often but wish to come here more often,

cheers!!!