test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20170518.17 - Misc Changes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Destroids
  • Fixed a bug with the Memorial park peacekeeping mission where the summoned Destroids would not become attackable.
  • Added voiceover for when the Mega Destroids Uplink, Reroute or Power Transfer.
  • Made some adjustments to the Mega Destroid AI so they won't get stuck in their targeting phase, causing them to not do anything.
  • Moved the hologram post so the Mega Destroids won't get caught up in it if fighting in that area.
  • Mobs around the Retribution devices are much more aggressive to aggro to nearby players.
  • Added Full Body Blot Aura and Blot (Wings) Aura as potential drops.
  • Slightly reduced the initial damage boost for the power transfer buff.

Misc
  • Wrist Bolter, Ball Lightning, Incendiary Rounds, Stone Shot, Wield Earth and Life Essence FX will no longer scale to target.
  • Corrected Expulse/Pillar of Poz Rank 2 and 3 tooltips.
  • Added the following categories to the auction house: Core Mod, Enhancement Mod, Armoring Mod, Defense System, Weapon System, Emotes.
  • The old Mod category will stick around for 2 weeks before being removed, but all newly listed mods will be sorted into the new categories.
  • Rearranged auction house categories and color coded them.
  • Added Feather Mask to the debugger.
  • Added Arcane lockbox contents to the Collector Store.
  • In order to queue for Nemesis Confrontation you now need to be in a team of 5 players. This is being done as a workaround fix as the queue had a tendency to get stuck if players of various team sizes queued for it.
​​

Comments

• rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I'm not sure if this is client side but I've noticed the 2 palm animation(Initial attack) for Ice Shards and Energy bolts in general seem to scale to target as well.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    Also the Heat Ray (basic attack from some vehicles) scales MASSIVELY with target size, creating a giant (about 1.5x the size of traget - imagine that on a mega D) puddle of glitchy orange glow. It's very obnoxious and people will dislike you for using it, unlike stuff like ball lightning that was making pretty cool looking occasional giant electric arcs to the target.

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    "Mobs around the Retribution devices are much more aggressive to aggro to nearby players."

Does this extend to alert mobs that happen to be destroids? And do destroids have extended aggro radius now, including ones in alerts?

Speaking of Peace Keeping, that curator guy for the quest doesn't seem to spawn if the OM is on cooldown from failing. Not sure if it's the same if it's on a success cooldown though.

Did you remove the Bag category? Not cool to let scumbags take advantage of new / uninformed players.

So, basically, players are back to begging in zone for people to do NemCon with? :/​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    The extended aggro is linked to the retribution device, so mobs outside of its radius won't be affected.

Weird, shouldn't matter if it's success/fail for him to respawn. Can investigate.

Bag category remains, while limited it can be used to sell the 30 slot bag.

Well...at least the queue should pop more reliably now :)​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    So much for "revamping" NemCon if the Pick-up group system is not working, another dead queue
    Wrist Bolter, Ball Lightning, Incendiary Rounds, Stone Shot, Wield Earth and Life Essence FX will no longer scale to target.

Illumination also scales with huge bosses
    Surprisly it doesn't effect performance​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.