test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20170310.4 - Foxbatcon/Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2017 in PTS - The Archive
Foxbatcon
  • Added Swordfish, Heavy Swordfish and Gunfish costumes as possible drops from Foxbatcon Swag Bags.
  • Added Psionic/Invisible Toothpick costume to the vendor.
  • Added Juggle vanity device to the Foxbatcon vendor.
  • The Treed the Fox perk can now be obtained by completing the real Foxbat mission.
  • Added the Mallet as a back costume.
  • Added a goto mission to the Foxbatcon vendor to check out the Foxbatcon exchange vendor.
  • Fake Foxbat's can now drop every type of temp device, not just ping pong guns.

Alerts
Fury of the Dragon
  • Hipan will no longer drop a reward box. Instead the drops will be at the reward circle.
  • Updated the Dragon Staff device tooltip and added preview image.
  • Lowered the Dragon Staff device cooldown to 90 seconds (from 120).
  • Added a charge animation to the Dragon Staff device.
  • Reduced temporary dragon staff device charge count to 1, this was done to make the item stackable.

Cybermind
  • Fixed a bug where the Socrates action figure was bind on pickup.
  • Added Bit 01 and Bit 00 auras as potential drops to Cybermind.
  • Added Cybermind's Impression mod as a potential drop to Cybermind.
  • Added preview images to the Cybermind costumes.
  • Cybermind now has a normal scoreboard that takes into account damage and healing done through the entire alert. This should help with crediting issues.

Misc
  • Gave Psionic Surge, Echos Stick and Plasma Rifle preview images.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    :D Looks good all around!​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Added Juggle vanity device to the Foxbatcon vendor.

Device? Not Emote? Why?
    Fixed a bug where the Socrates action figure was bind on pickup.
    Added Bit 01 and Bit 00 auras as potential drops to Cybermind.
    Added Cybermind's Impression mod as a potential drop to Cybermind.
    Added preview images to the Cybermind costumes.
    Cybermind now has a normal scoreboard that takes into account damage and healing done through the entire alert. This should help with crediting issues.

YES

YES
    YES
    Thank you for making the alert more attractive,
    im looking forward to get the Aurasonion-25.gif
    (also FIX the bug with Immune Firewalls by CC)
    Added Swordfish, Heavy Swordfish and Gunfish costumes as possible drops from Foxbatcon Swag Bags.

THAT'S A LOT OF FISH! PACMAN.png
    The Swordfish gives me an idea already, Good thing I had been saving all my Swagbags for the second week​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Foxbatcon

Cybermind now has a normal scoreboard that takes into account damage and healing done through the entire alert. This should help with crediting issues.
    ​​
    Huh, I thought that whole One-third before Cybermind dies was a feature, not a bug. Anyways these are great addition to an alert. What next? Make it so you can get the SCR quest from Patil instead of SOCRATES?
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Any plan to fix the missing perks for the Ping Pong Gun usage?
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    n8mcd said:

Any plan to fix the missing perks for the Ping Pong Gun usage?

yup...
    kaizerin said:

Fixed a bug where the Ping Pong ball Perk wasn't showing up. The tracking method is currently on live, so once this goes live players should receive credit from any ping pong ball temp items they've used since the start of Foxbatcon this year.​​

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    Hopefully the swordfish items will be added to the vendor as well. I've opened probably 500 bags and gotten maybe 2 costume parts. The drop rates are not spectacular for non junk items.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Hop on PTS and find out Avi o3o
    Spinny you forgot I'm SILVER again, I don't have access to PTS

but it's ok, Bolt told me that the skins still works so everything is OK​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Maybe its just bigger on the inside?​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    The travel device currently obeys regular travel power rules, which don't have any map exclusions outside of areas that have travel power disabling effects.

That may change, or the sizing of the throne may change, but we are aware of it.​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

The travel device currently obeys regular travel power rules, which don't have any map exclusions outside of areas that have travel power disabling effects.

That may change, or the sizing of the throne may change, but we are aware of it.​​

I'm guessing the bug is that he can't use his account bank while the device is active.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
This discussion has been closed.