test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Travel powers ideas

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
coyote many legs sprint

rollerblades

police car/motorcycle travel power!!

^works just like the running TP, but with the vehicle model in place of toon.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Maybe the johnny-5 variant of hang gliding? his had a retractible glider that folded when not in use.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • dataweaver42dataweaver42 Posts: 150 Arc User
    I'd love a skating TP, possibly with a "weapon skin" for different kinds of skates and skis; similar to Hoverboard. Other than that, I'd be most interested in a "TP Aura Slot" (or two, one for each TP), giving me the option to create my own TP variants by taking a basic TP (like Flight) and pairing it with my choice of visual effect.
  • kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    I'd like it if they took energy slide and tweaked it to use the hoverboard skins
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    kjodell wrote: »
    I'd like it if they took energy slide and tweaked it to use the hoverboard skins

Hoverboards, skateboards, skates, hoverskates, jetskates... the energy slide power is a great base for all of those...​​
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • gradii said:

also Super speed with jetpack animations.

I thought this too! Also, Rocket Skates!