test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Martial Arts update

dialamxdialamx Posts: 932 Arc User
It may be because I'm still on the high of watching Iron Fist, But I've been playing my Martial Arts Monk character a lot lately, and it got me thinking...

We recently had the Wild West themed event in Snake Gulch, which brought us new Cowboy themed lockbox, costumes, emotes, powers, and missions. Now I'd love to see a new Martial Arts themed event. I figured it can be based around the Red Banner gang. I don't know if the actual powers need an update, but I had some ideas for new costumes and emotes.

We need more Kung Fu themed clothes and robes

And for emotes, we need the Kung Fu salute bow

And some Kung Fu fighting stances

I'd also love to see a Zen emote, or possible ultimate power, like Zenyatta's Iris ability.

I know the likelihood of something like this is slim. But I wanted to toss it out there anyway, in hopes we get something like it someday.

Comments

• Options
    criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 752 Arc User
    There is an already "buried" Red Banned event in the game that was around 2012 when the HI Pan's Celestial Palace was added. That event could get a pass with a vendor that sales the things you've mentioned.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 932 Arc User

There is an already "buried" Red Banned event in the game that was around 2012 when the HI Pan's Celestial Palace was added. That event could get a pass with a vendor that sales the things you've mentioned.

That's true, though we probably wouldn't get the emotes. Those would require new animations.