test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot buy Teleport to Ren Center Device

beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
So I have this new level 40 character and I am trying to buy a teleport to ren center device but the game won't let me do it. I have enough zen and I have enough space in my bags but when ever I click to buy I get this strange message and nothing happens:

As you can see the charater is infact level 40 and not some low level that might run into restrictions when first buying things from the store, and that I do indeed have enough zen to afford the device I want.

So what gives? Its gotta be a bug is what I'm guessing.

Comments

• stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    No idea. I know that some things cannot be bought as Silver players from the cash shop. I couldn't purchase bag slots if I wanted to and I think buying bank tabs is still broken.

If you're not a silver player, um... *shrugs*. The game is a hot mess and that's all I can say.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    LTS sadly...

and here I am only trying to give them more money.

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Have you tried sending in a ticket?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Just as an fyi this issue seemed to clear itself up after last week's patch. Or maybe somebody out there saw this thread and fixed it. Whatever it is the problem does not seem to be a problem anymore.