test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Improve Rampage McGuffin Droprates

vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
Queues are slow... can we make getting yer prize more likely.

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Do that and queues get even slower, because people stop running the sucky rampages once they have the tokens they need.
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I dunno about that. I often choose to not queue the rampage because I don't have the time (or energy) to invest in the multiple runs required to get a prize.
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User

Do that and queues get even slower, because people stop running the sucky rampages once they have the tokens they need.

You would be wrong about that... there are a TON of people, like myself, who would be more willing to run rampages if the tokens were more common. Increasing the drop rate would bring all of us off the sideline and into the que, it would also bring altoholics into the que more to get tokens for alts.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    SC and LI had their drop rates nerfed after about 6 mths because they were too high.
    The drop rate would have to increase hell of a lot to get me to do them. I'm one of the people on the opposite end to Jaaziniah​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    I will Never Forget
    20 Sky Command runs in a single day and No Token

I have gave up farming rampages, they are a waste of time if the Reward is not 100% guaranteed

Right now rampages compared to Cosmics fights are leftovers
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Someday it will be revealed that there has been a glitch in the program that has systematically been giving me other people's Rampage tokens.
    chaelk said:

SC and LI had their drop rates nerfed after about 6 mths because they were too high.

The drop rate would have to increase hell of a lot to get me to do them. I'm one of the people on the opposite end to Jaaziniah​​

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    I personally would be happy enough to run rampages if the tokens acturally had application outside of "farm these plus omfg levels of gcr and scr to get 1 gear piece" you know....
    HOW THEY USED TO BE.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    It took me close to a year to complete a Justice Gear. A slight bump to the drop rate of the tokens wouldn't hurt. Barring that, adding more useful drops would be great.
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User

It took me close to a year to complete a Justice Gear. A slight bump to the drop rate of the tokens wouldn't hurt. Barring that, adding more useful drops would be great.

Atleast you completed a set... over a year and still havnt got the tokens for just 1 piece.
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User

Pretty much me for two toons. I gave up trying to get it for any other toon during the Giant Monster week. That pretty much killed rampages. And without the tokens there is no point trying to go for Justice Gear. And thus I come to cosmics less and thus play CO less. There is no point to me rolling anything low level with the number of toons I have.

And if playing endgame isn't viable logging into CO is pointless.

Been on Marvel Heroes for the past week and will probably be there until new actual content comes here. (No I don't consider the open mission revision in the desert to be content unless it gives at least SCR).
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    The trouble with rampages is that they should really be made better before actually improving the rewards. Of the four Rampages, LI and SC are both boring slogs, F&I is a quite simple tank and spank, and the most visible feature of Gravitar is a bunch of no-tell attacks that can one-shot or two-shot squishies.