test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please bring back Medium Skirts with Pants categories - Male Medium Skirts in limited categories

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Suggestions Box
(i accidently put this on suggestion, this goes to Bug Report)

I can't complain, the Tailor Revamp is amazing, a lot of flexibility for head and chest area now

However I CAN Complain for the LEGS categories which got Butchered and now there are more stupid Limitations than before!
I'm talking about the Skirts which are exlusive only for Medium Skirts and Shorts

A lot of my characters' costumes got ruined, most of them were using a Skirt + Archer Pants, now there is now way in hell to combine those pieces
  1. Spartan Skirt
  2. Male Skirt
  3. Trench Coat Bottom (this one is Fail, its SUPPOSED to be used with long pants)
  4. Urban Anime Wrapped Skirt (same as Trench coat bottom)
  5. Shorts* (they are called pants for Females, who can wear shorts with long pants...yay)

a most common combo was using Medium Skirt with the Trench Texture, while wearing a jacket trench coat and while wearing PANTS
Now this combination cannot be archieved anymore

I lost my Spartan Skirt with Beastial Legs combo and the Medium Skirt/Spartan Skirt with Archer Pants, yes this makes me REALLY upset

take notice that those limitations dont exist for Females, they can combined everything they want

please devs, enable those pieces everywhere
and DON'T use the clipping excuse, Sparta Skirt + Archer pants worked perfectly with barely any clipping issue for me

Hell, take a look at my characters costumes (some of which are still WIP in tailor and will be lost when I load them...)

Look, Spartan Skirt BARELY clips with Archer pants, but with the usage of Belts, you can hide it
4wREw6P.png
and now If i edit it, he gets stucked with lame tights and deformed upper legs

or on the other character, he use Spartan Skirt with beast legs, which the revamp COMPLETELY removed
9Gu6lSF.png
See? no clipping issue with beastlegs and the skirt! Why did you teased us with enabling the option and then taking it back?

or Male Skirt + Archer pants
erIPWYV.png
(Hey I love Green, and it just happened all 3 characters with those Combos to have Green as Theme colour)

LET US DEAL WITH THE CLIPPING, The archer pants are barely noticable
you were suppoced to IMPROVE character costumization NOT limited it​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    This update has been rather annoying in this regard... it seems like it doesnt matter how many times they were told "Skirts & Bestial Legs" They completely ignored us... Same with Skirts & Pants, and Medium Skirts w/ Normal Legs...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    This is a big deal. Trenchcoats especially.​​
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Added Shorts in the list (AKA Pants for females...?)

(First Image Females, Second Image Males)
    2KArv9w.png
    as you can see, the Spartan Skirt unlocks EVERYWHERE for females, but it doesnt unlock jack nothing for makes
    they can get it with pants and beast legs, while males cant

another thing i just noticed, Urban Anime Wrapped Skirt is available in the HIPS LAYER for females
    while its only available in Clothing for Males :|
    AH1NPsU.png

Why the hell is the female tailor more flexibily than male tailor right now?
    and I complain because 95% of my character roster is Males​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!