test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So I need help

Ive already looked through the list of how many times they've done the Lifetime Subscription Discount, and havent found an answer to my question so im gonna just ask, do you guys think they will do another Discount soon within like, this month? Like on Valentine's Day maybe? Or is it gonna be a long while before they do it again?

Comments

• kaeajakaeaja Posts: 165 Arc User
    For that matter, does anyone think the people in charge would be kind enough to grant me a discount this one time even when one is not currently active? Cause I really had no warning that one was in progress D:
    Bump
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    It's the weekend. If there isn't a lts sale now, there won't be one on Sunday. Considering they just had the lts sale, it probably won't be up again for several more months.

I also doubt they'll grant you a discount "just because". There wouldn't be a point in having the sale in the first place if they just handed out the discount to anyone who asks nicely.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
    Oh well, juts thought id ask, no harm in askin, thanks :3
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    your best bet , is end of year, to get the christmas money.sometimes mid year.
    to see when we've had them, type in subscription sale in the search slot- top right.
    for a sale, the accounting program has to be amended for that time period to change the price.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!