What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20151210a.31 - Bug Fixes

ladygadflyladygadfly Posts: 279 Cryptic Developer
FC.31.20151210a.31 - Bug Fixes

Release Notes for FC.31.20151210a.31
This build is available on PTS as of 2/11/2016

Teleios Ascendant
- Fixed a bug where some action figures dropped in the lair were bind on pickup.
- Adjusted Medusa's psi bombs so short characters don't have to hop to get them.
- Psi bombs should linger for less time now.
- Corrected Perfection of Body's lunge name.
- Adjusted Teleios so he uses his attacks more consistantly.
- Teleios's Thunderclap is now a 45 degree cone.
- Teleios will no longer use Havoc Stomp.
- All of Teleios's knocks can be mitigated by blocking.
- Teleios's version of Nuclear Shockwave now applies a resistance and dodge debuff if it is not blocked.
- Increased charge time of Nuclear shockwave to 2 seconds (from 1.5).
- Teleios can now use TK Eruption.
- Adjusted the fx on TK Eruption so the time the charge bar is full is the time you have to block the attack's effects.
- Fixed a bug where Genetic Siphon was not ignoring shields.
- Genetic Siphon can now stack to 200.
- Genetic Siphon's debuff will now persist through death.

Collector's Lockbox
- Updated text on gold-level broadcast messages.

Beard Pack
- Updated textures for beard pack.
- Renamed beards.
- Fixed some scaling issues with the beard pack.
- Made it so the detail textures on the beards and hair are optional.

Additional Changes
- Added cloth material to Colossus 2 head.
- Updated the Winter Transmogrification icons to better indicate what you transform into.
- The following bosses should no longer display debuff and dot FX: Grond (Cosmic, Clone and OV), Mega Terak, Qwyjibo, Teleiosaurus, Teleiosaurus Hatchling, Kenina, Frosticus, Bronze King, Gravitar (Rampage, Clone and OV), Cybermind, Mega-Destroids, Mechanon XL, Ghost Pirate Ship, Black Harlequin Giant Toy Soldiers, Kigatilik, Harbinger, Medusa (Clone and OV), Therakiel, Shadow Colossus, Takofanes, Clarence, Teleios (Lair). Noise Visualizer devices and auras still display on those bosses, but only to the user.
- A Therakiel Hoverboard icon has been resized.
- Ascension's flight portion can no longer be canceled out by energy form removal abilities.
- Items in your inventory can be right click sold at vendors again.
- Vendors should now display the number of items you have in your bag when in the sell tab.
- Merged all of the ZEN store items into one store collection at consumable vendors.
- Plasma Beam's hit fx no longer scales based on the target size.
- Pulse Beam Rifle's hit fx no longer scales based on the target size. Adjusted hit fx to be less glaring.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go here: http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/categories/gameplay-bugs1.

These player & moderator maintained threads are checked weekly by the development team.
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1203590/costume-bug-list
- http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203148/onslaught-bugs-and-balance-qol-concerns
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198089/known-power-bugs
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1194284/champions-online-alerts-issues
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198119/compiled-list-of-bugs-issues-and-qol-concerns-version-2-0

Comments

• kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Seeing as you've been making FX size not scale up on large targets, could you add Telekinetic Lance to your list? I recall that lance would grow to be HUGE when I was poking Clarence with it.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User

Just a thought. Is it possible to apply this on everything? Like when battle against mobs, Gravitar and probably players? Not saying I hate knocks. Maybe annoying but not hate.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Psi bombs disappear more quickly now?​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Psi bombs disappear more quickly now?

I think they mean as in after exploding/being absorbed their effect will fade out sooner.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2016

This... this is not ok, Jesus Christ!
    Shielding was what kept my poor healer alive
    don't you think 200 is a little overkill?
    - The following bosses should no longer display debuff and dot FX: Grond (Cosmic, Clone and OV), Mega Terak, Qwyjibo, Teleiosaurus, Teleiosaurus Hatchling, Kenina, Frosticus, Bronze King, Gravitar (Rampage, Clone and OV), Cybermind, Mega-Destroids, Mechanon XL, Ghost Pirate Ship, Black Harlequin Giant Toy Soldiers, Kigatilik, Harbinger, Medusa (Clone and OV), Therakiel, Shadow Colossus, Takofanes, Clarence, Teleios (Lair). Noise Visualizer devices and auras still display on those bosses, but only to the user.

Looking forward to do Lemurian Invansion now~
    No more need to use Vehicle!​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User

- The following bosses should no longer display debuff and dot FX:

One of the better QoL fixes in a long time. I expect it to make those encounters less crash prone, especially the event ones.
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User

Nice... quick question, why isn't this applied to...oh, i don't know EVERY SINGLE MOB/BOSS THAT CAN KNOCK?!?!?

But you can still ressit ti though dodge/damage resist, right? if that was taken out too...combined with how long it takes for stacks to fall off, TA just went from hard to nigh impossible, unless you got like... an entire team of healers.

Is this..really nessery, considering how much it already hits for?
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    gradii said:

GCR prices for some of the items are way too high. Costume pieces should not cost 100 GCR. The SCR prices for the items which also cost GCR can stay the same for the most part but the amount of Epic Lair runs required to get even one of these items is ridiculous. Please consider reducing the amount of GCR some of these things require so that people won't feel too overwhelmed by the grind to try.

I must concur. It often takes 30-60 min to assemble a team, then the lair itself can take another 1-2 hours. GCR rate is very, very slow for all but the most dedicated, fastest teams (even they will take a long, long time to get that first piece of gear).

Related--since Recog isn't shared among toons, if a toon is spending time getting GCR, that toon is not spending time getting SCR. It's one or the other.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User

Just a thought. Is it possible to apply this on everything? Like when battle against mobs, Gravitar and probably players? Not saying I hate knocks. Maybe annoying but not hate.
    This is already the case. What was happening before was that you were always being knocked regardless of the block or not. Blocking already mitigates knocking and increases your resistance, it's simply that Teleios's attacks were not flagged as such.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Okay, finally got around to testing the Beard pack. It's moderately magnificent, except for one nagging flaw...

As any man with a beard can tell you, the moustache portion never covers the upper lip. That makes eating difficult, and is horribly distracting (as the hairs dance along the lip). If that portion could be scooted up just a bit, that'd be great, thanks.

If not, it won't stop me from buying the pack on Live - a couple of my toons could really use that Casual Beard, especially Strongarm, who's supposed to look like me. (Although at this point, Grizzled Beard might work better... :smile:)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator

- Adjusted Medusa's psi bombs so short characters don't have to hop to get them.

My prayers have been answered yet again :flushed:
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    xcaligax said:

This is already the case. What was happening before was that you were always being knocked regardless of the block or not. Blocking already mitigates knocking and increases your resistance, it's simply that Teleios's attacks were not flagged as such.
    It is different. Blocking increases you knock resistance, but doesn't make you completely immune to them. A few of the knocks in TA have been adjusted to not knock at all when you block.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    This Lair is becoming more Masochist per Update!

Who is the Target playerbase here?

and then Personal Force Field became EVEN more Useless! HOORAY!
    Remember Kids, we hate PFF users! And if you use PFF you should Retcon to Invulnerability or Defiance​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    kallethen said:

Seeing as you've been making FX size not scale up on large targets, could you add Telekinetic Lance to your list? I recall that lance would grow to be HUGE when I was poking Clarence with it.​​

Telekinetic Assault as well. Also investigate a problem when it cause its VFX to not to play completely. Single Target maintains like Lightning Arc & Empathic Healing suffer from that, but alot less. Maybe because they root, or have more than 0.5 s activate time.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    avianos said:

This Lair is becoming more Masochist per Update!

Who is the Target playerbase here?​​

People who think "Dark Souls" is a really fun game, apparently.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Now if only TK Maelstrom FX would be fixed.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    avianos said:

Remember Kids, we hate PFF users! And if you use PFF you should Retcon to Invulnerability or Defiance​​

That power is still in the game? I hadn't noticed. No one plays with it because its that bad.

Are we sure PFF isn't secretly a telepathy power? It seems to get hosed with the same frequency.
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    "People who think "Dark Souls" is a really fun game, apparently."

Dark Souls gives you environmental clues and crafts challenges in very specific ways. The attention to detail in every aspect of the game is impressive. From Soft is fair and consistent with their mob rules and they don't make special snowflake exceptions. If an enemy is in range of your bow, you can hit it, even if it's a boss and even if it's from outside the boss room. Mob placement and level design to introduce players to new things is deliberate. Gameplay is purposely slower and more tactical.

That is nothing like Cryptic, who does use special exceptions on every "challenging" boss and does't have clearly defined rules for all mob encounters. They don't use environmental clues to teach the things you need to know, opting for idiot boxes. Death is just a form of punishment. Pretty much the complete opposite in every way.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    Next Lair, PFF should be king! :) Maybe due to extensive healing debuffing, that is less or not effective against shielding life PFF.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    The following bosses should no longer display debuff and dot FX: Grond (Cosmic, Clone and OV), Mega Terak, Qwyjibo, Teleiosaurus, Teleiosaurus Hatchling, Kenina, Frosticus, Bronze King, Gravitar (Rampage, Clone and OV), Cybermind, Mega-Destroids, Mechanon XL, Ghost Pirate Ship, Black Harlequin Giant Toy Soldiers, Kigatilik, Harbinger, Medusa (Clone and OV), Therakiel, Shadow Colossus, Takofanes, Clarence, Teleios (Lair). Noise Visualizer devices and auras still display on those bosses, but only to the user.

This is AWESOME news. It sounds like LI and other events won't be as resource intensive. Nice work. Thanks.

I'm just confused by this. It looks like you seriously buffed the toughest lair ever created in CO. So now it's doable only by the "best of best". But the rewards are terrible. Why in the world, would anyone run this for more than bragging rights? The amount of GCR should be dramatically increased for this amount of punishment. But honestly, I don't see players clamoring to run this lair. Unless, the game data shows something entirely different. But any interest I would have running this as a casual player is pretty much nuked. And poor PFF.​​
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    riverocean wrote: »
    ...And poor PFF.

The dot is %HP. No defensive passive protects against that.​​
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    The time it takes to wear off has not changed.​​
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Silver Recognition Changes
    - Rampages now drop 3 Silver Champion Recognition (SCR).
    - Extra reward circles in Sky Command have a chance to drop SCR.
    - Alert Dailies now give 5 SCR in addition to Questionite.
    - Unique Alert missions now give 5 SCR.
    - Unity 2 missions now give 2 SCR.
    - The special Unity2 mission gives 6 SCR
    - Daily Alert mission rewards are now level gated. Level 1-24 will receive Primus recognition. Level 25-39 will receive Until recognition. Level 40 will receive Silver Champion Recognition.
    - Devices from the Silver Champion Recognition store have been set to level 40.

BUG
    was that changed?
    I've been getting the level appropriate pack for Red winter.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited February 2016

avianos said:

That power is still in the game? I hadn't noticed. No one plays with it because its that bad.

Are we sure PFF isn't secretly a telepathy power? It seems to get hosed with the same frequency.
    Loooool! I told Cyrone that PFF and Telepathy are married and he's only just believing me.

Genetic Siphon does not need to stack to 200 since it removes 1% HP per stack.

This lair does not need to be made less desirable.

EDIT: I'm going to run the lair today and see what happens. At best I can be thankful that Genetic Siphon debuff does not work like the Impregnate debuff from Qularr. :neutral:
    note: Special alerts
    you can go into them at Level 11, supposedly so you can get the recog pack.
    recognition pack is reward for the daily mission, which you don't get till level 20.​​

I don't think this is the intended plan, but a group I did TA with simply had one healer take Genetic Siphon the entire time.
    That healer constantly healed itself.
    The second healer then constantly healed the first healer.

The remaining heroes then fended for themselves.

This worked, but boy, what a strange way to do the final fight.

I don't think this is the intended plan, but a group I did TA with simply had one healer take Genetic Siphon the entire time.
    That healer constantly healed itself.
    The second healer then constantly healed the first healer.

The remaining heroes then fended for themselves.

This worked, but boy, what a strange way to do the final fight.

Why do I now think that Genetic Siphon is going to soon have some sort of incoming healing debuff-trauma style debuff rolled into it? :neutral:

But I think that's a clever way to deal with it, it still counts as team work.
    gradii said:

It's hard enough to survive with the debuff as is considering the aoe damage being thrown around constantly by the boss, even if someone has the adds perfectly handled.

Yeah, I'm aware but I was just saying with the recent changes I could see something like that being implemented...
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    kaizerin said:

Just a thought, but %hp damage which ignores all the defensive abilities in the game is *bad game design*. "You can choose to be more resistant to damage... haha, no i lied." Yay. Special snowflake rules are bad rules.

It was tolerable, barely, on clarence because it was addressing a serious issue (OSV harassment). There's no possible OSV harassment inside TA. Community feedback was near universal when the clarence change was introduced that it %hp mechanics shouldn't become a staple thing. Sigh.

Whatever, I'll just continue to ignore this lair. Who thinks this is supposed to be fun, exactly?
  • sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    TA is by far the most challenging content in the game, but can you say for sure that its the most rewarding over time?
    Currently, many people are focusing on Rampates and dailys as a more stable and reliable source of recognition. You would think TA would be the end all be all way to acquire this currency.

The rewards for TA are roughly 1-1.5 of what you get from running a rampage.
    However, It takes much longer to form a competent TA team and complete it. TA itself is like 5 rampages (one for each boss) so i would expect it to be at least 5 times as rewarding.

I think TA needs a chance to drop something sexy and exclusive to make it more worth while and encourage farming. Some thing that would catch a good price on the AH. DUC, Dark Speed and Therakiels Sword are notable farm bate from the past. I suggest a unique travel power, Mod or cosmetic piece for TA with a random chance to drop for the reasons stated above.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    -The genetic siphon going up to 200 is a moot point. You shouldn't even be carrying it pass 50 stacks.
    -Gentic siphon not being absorbed by shields is also a moot point. If you are a PFF user you will probably only have 5k hp. So? The amount of HP you lose each tick will still be percentage based and you'll lose just as fast as anyone else :\

These changes are obviously because some people have found clever ways to not play by the game mechanics of Teleios fight. There are some who take two healers just to constantly heal each other and place bubbles over each other and then they just keep the siphon on one person while the rest of the team just stands and spams. So...

>Genetic Siphon goes up to 200 stacks (more than enough) to kill any player who would think to use a max HP buff with powerful heals to completely restore their health
    >No longer effects shields and goes straight to HP so someone with powerful bubbles can't hold the debuff all day and just keep applying shields. That isn't anymore unfair to PFF users than it is to any other passive - they lose hp% at the same rate. Their shield is still there to protect them against mobs and Teleios.

kaizerin said:

Just a thought, but %hp damage which ignores all the defensive abilities in the game is *bad game design*. "You can choose to be more resistant to damage... haha, no i lied." Yay. Special snowflake rules are bad rules.
    So? There are many times when you resistant to damage will be ignored (in CO or outside of it). Is the fact that many attacks can reduce your defense by large amounts being unfair to those players? Are the plethora of games that have poison type DoT attacks being unfair when they do HP% reduction that ignores defense?

It isn't bad game design, in fact it is pretty clever game design. That high defense is still helping you against Teleios' attacks, it still helps you against the telioclones, it still helps you against AoE attacks. Bad game design would be if Teleios just debuffed your defense so Genetic Siphon did more damage. But instead, the ONLY thing doing HP% here is Genetic siphon and it makes players have to work together. HAVE TO work together. Because the truth is, if 3/5 players wanted to work together but the other 2 just wanted to spam attacks, nobody would work together. The fact everyone is forced to work together makes it a much
    more engaging fight.
    The current iteration of TA is plenty difficult. With a well-made team, that knows how every fight works, it still takes 1-3 hours.

Making it even more difficult (by changing the last fight) will accomplish what?

• sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    As TA gets harder and harder, it highlights the disparity in performance among various frameworks.
    @kaizerin I know you have a pretty good grasp of what powers/frameworks are behind the curve so I dont think i need to tell you what needs work. I just hope when time permits you will do these much needed balance passes and if your feeling extra kind, start on the biggest offenders like Telepathy/cc and PFF and work your way down.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
    edited February 2016

As TA gets harder and harder, it highlights the disparity in performance among various frameworks.
    @kaizerin I know you have a pretty good grasp of what powers/frameworks are behind the curve so I dont think i need to tell you what needs work. I just hope when time permits you will do these much needed balance passes and if your feeling extra kind, start on the biggest offenders like Telepathy/cc and PFF and work your way down.

I can see PFF possibly getting help, but there's no hope for Telepathy or Crowd Control to be addressed and BROUGHT UP TO A HIGH STANDARD in Champions Online. That much is clear.

• magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    BUG: Karneekie / Vendor store is acting strangely - there is no Bag section, and bags are therefore appearing in Charity Stars. Category selection also appears to be incorrect (missing a button?) and buttons do not select the intended categories.
    BUG: LIVE
    Karneeki's store

the label have mixed.
    bags are under stars
    stars are under the FIRST boost label​​

• meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    @kaizerin I know you have a pretty good grasp of what powers/frameworks are behind the curve so I dont think i need to tell you what needs work.
    I admire your optimism, but you do realise that the only way the very person responsible for latest SCR nerfs can wrap their head about balancing anything is simply nerfing everything in their sight to the level of the worst performing power?
    That's a new CO reality, lulz. Brace yourself.​​
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User

I admire your optimism, but you do realise that the only way the very person responsible for latest SCR nerfs can wrap their head about balancing anything is simply nerfing everything in their sight to the level of the worst performing power?

Does this mean that Invulnerability, Defiance, Regen, and Lightning Reflexes are going to be nerfed down to PFF's level of performance? :smiley:
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User

@kaizerin I know you have a pretty good grasp of what powers/frameworks are behind the curve so I dont think i need to tell you what needs work.

^
    This. They had a chance with 4 powers, and made 3 of 'em crap, and the fourth is...ehhh, I dunno :/.

Manipulator-Meh, sucks now(wasn't doing anything to anyone because CC is a joke, why'd they have to ruin it?)
    Ascension-Ahhhaha Aaaaahhahaha!
    Skarns- Ehh...I dunno :/
    Mental Storm-Awww c'mon, telepathy sucks enough already! this was their one good damage ability :/

I'd rather they never get to work with any powers, ever. And just do costumes or QoL fixes :)
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Well, they changed Skarns to fix a problem which no-one had noticed, and then had to nerf Ao'Q as a result.

And I liked Ao'Q, dammit.... a puzzle in Champions that you had time to work on before it killed you. How often does that happen?

(that's they as in devs, btw. we have no idea what kaisirin did or didn't do and I don't want it to be personal)
This discussion has been closed.