test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help me find my missions please.

Hello i am a 31 lvl soldier. My friend told me that doing xp alerts is much better than doing missions but i got bored and i want to start doing missions again. My last quest is in Desert. Am i far behind? Can i somehow find the story missions? I messed up and cant find the missions i have to do :/ Thanks in advance :smile:

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    The desert mission chains are way behind you, though you could go back if you wanted to. At level 31, the major mission chains are some Canada chains (initial mission givers are in the central area next to the jet) and some Monster Island chains (initial missions are, again, in the central area next to the jet).
  • chrysostomos2001chrysostomos2001 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Well, i dont have any quests on those places :/ seems like i have to do some quests before going there :/
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    lvl 31 :
    - Desert : last mission is lvl 25 so you're way behind.
    - Canada : you'll still get missions up to lvl 36-38.
    - Monster Island : it should be unlocked for you, starting with Ironclad.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User

Well, i dont have any quests on those places :/ seems like i have to do some quests before going there :/

No, you can just go there and pick them up, they don't have prerequisites (might as well do the MI crisis, it's actually reasonably fun. Avoid the lemurian crisis though, it's not).
  • chrysostomos2001chrysostomos2001 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Well when i go to Super jet, i can teleport to Canadian wilderness,Monster island and Southwest Desert. Should i ignore desert quests and continue ? Should i just go for the Monster islands quests and ignore other?
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    If you're just bored, go wherever you want.
    If you want more xp, stick to XP Alerts.
    Monster Island and Canada are at your lvl.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Desert missions go up to L25. You can accept missions up to 3 levels higher than you and do them.

MI is Ironclad, Father elk , Fulani okanwa to start with.
    Thet are in clumps, as you do some, you'll get more and go aorund MI.
    Astral ravenkeeper for burial butte in canada
    at level 33 you can get more canda ones from ravenspeaker, the constable and talks to spirits- all on your mission computer
    at 33 or 34 you can get Tourists of Doom from Juryrig and do the VB apocalypse then go to Vibora bay.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!