test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't reactivate my subscription using Paypal

Same Paypal I used for years (literally) to pay for my subscription, even after the PWE switch. I can use it to buy Zen just fine, but when I attempt to reactivate my sub using Paypal, I get "an error has occurred".

I have a ticket in, they said to "wait 24-48 hours", which I'm coming up on, but the status went from "Pending" to "Cancelled" already. Paypal hasn't gotten anything from them (except the successful ZEN purchase).

Anyone running into this problem, either recently or at all? It's getting pretty frustrating.

The user formerly known as Dr. Sage.

Comments

• Options
    sagewithbubblessagewithbubbles Posts: 484 Arc User
    Didn't work, apparently you can use Paypal to buy Zen but can't use it to pay for subscriptions, despite that never being listed anywhere and the exact same Paypal account having worked for me for six years without a problem.

I don't trust them with my credit card info due to problems I've ran into with them in the past, so I think I'm out.

Have fun, good luck, etc.

• Options
    sagewithbubblessagewithbubbles Posts: 484 Arc User

My credit card won't even work to set up a subscription. And I know its good! lol

That was the second thing I tried a week ago. Not only did it not work, but had to call my bank to get them to unlock my card. Reassuring to know it's not just me, though.