test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Site with vehicle giveaway promotion

The MMO site is giving away a grav chariot as part of a promotion for Teleios Ascendant: offer

You have to sign up for their site, such as through Facebook.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads-up!
    biffsig.jpg
  • emperornfemperornf Posts: 55 Arc User
    Eyyyyyy
    That's pretty good!
    Even if you're logged in, you need to log in again in a small box just above the comments.
    biffsig.jpg
    Weird. Maybe try a different browser?
    biffsig.jpg
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Oh nevermind, you go here
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • renegade0renegade0 Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Sweet. Thanks for posting about this!

Where do you get the vehicle? Do you have to be gold or something? the site says C-Story, but i assume it means Z-Store. I'm looking all over but cant find it.
    Post edited by renegade0 on
  • it's under the Bonus tab, like most other code-unlocked items are; between the Featured and Hideout tabs

btw, before i go claiming it on the wrong character, anyone happen to know if this vehicle is a once-per-character or once-per-account unlock?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    Yup, it binds to your Account on claiming it, and you can only claim it once per account (no matter how many codes you get!). So it doesn't matter what character you claim it on, you can always pass it off to another, provided you have a hideout to use the shared bank.
    biffsig.jpg
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    I got mine, hope my guildies see it.
  • crabbycabbycrabbycabby Posts: 77 Arc User
    Just "fought" my way thru this to get my "free" vehicle.

Fought = Use IE. My default browser is Firefox, and it gave me all sorts of trouble. IE went thru on first try.

Free = You have to give away your E-mail address. I used a dump address so I think I dodged this bullet. Highly advise using this tactic for any of these "free" giveaways.​​
    Proudly F2P
    Not anymore
    Gold since Christmas 2015
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User

Just "fought" my way thru this to get my "free" vehicle.

Fought = Use IE. My default browser is Firefox, and it gave me all sorts of trouble. IE went thru on first try.

Free = You have to give away your E-mail address. I used a dump address so I think I dodged this bullet. Highly advise using this tactic for any of these "free" giveaways.​​

Yep, that is indeed how they "get you" when they offer this kind of give away. It's pretty typical that you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get something for not spending anything. Any free online offer I've even seen at least wants to get your email address. You made the right choice if you're paranoid about that sort of thing(or just really hate the junk mail you surely will receive.) Hooray free stuff!