test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request: an "open mission" daily for each zone

I would like to request the following: a daily that requires you to complete an open mission in each zone(MC, Desert, Canada, etc). To be clear, by "open mission" I mean any of the missions that pop up when you are flying through a zone(such as "bank robbery" in MC). Any open mission could qualify, meaning you wouldn't be forced to do the same one all the time. Alternatively, the daily assignment could randomly pick an open mission you have to complete in each zone, from all of the available open missions in that zone.

My reason for this request is that I would like to have a rewarding reason to continue going to all of the areas in the game, even at max level. And since this would not require creating any new missions, it should not require much development manpower. Thanks for your consideration!

@ladygadfly @crypticarkayne @splosions​​

PS: please, please, please.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    It would need at least some sort of decent reward to get people do to them. Just patching some of them together in a chain won't accomplish much if there is no more incentive than there is now to do them.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User

It would need at least some sort of decent reward to get people do to them. Just patching some of them together in a chain won't accomplish much if there is no more incentive than there is now to do them.​​

I completely agree. Personally, I would like there to be a 2k questionite reward, like there is for the alerts daily.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I would honestly rather be able to re-run entire zones and their missions respective missions at my level and gain appropriate rewards for doing the missions (Questionite and G) and then have an overall ZONE mission which upon completing everything I gain a large amount of Questionite and G.

And as an additional reward for running each mission, you could unlock that map for personal use (RP use)
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User

I would honestly rather be able to re-run entire zones and their missions respective missions at my level and gain appropriate rewards for doing the missions (Questionite and G) and then have an overall ZONE mission which upon completing everything I gain a large amount of Questionite and G.

And as an additional reward for running each mission, you could unlock that map for personal use (RP use)

I would be happy with that too. Just something that is actually rewarded at max level that still gives you a reason to go back to all of the zones.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    I like the idea, to have a reason to go back to those empty areas too. a questionite rewards would be nice I guess.
    maybe one of them could be some open boss? although that would make people need to group I guess.
    natesig.jpg

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    This is an idea that is just full of win.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    my only problem would be that the game looks pretty empty already and splitting the playerbase in the different maps would spread everyone even more, although I'm willing to pay that price.
    I think by now they should have a /world chat channel instead of the /zone ones. at least we would have someone to talk to while visiting the rest of the maps besides MC
    natesig.jpg