test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do pts users and/or forum people think of the OG?

nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
edited September 2015 in PTS - The Archive
aboutf the fact that they added a enhacement slot to the sec onslaught gear (with a 100% of the mod stat I think?)
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day

What do pts users and/or forum people think of the OG? 32 votes

doesnt need to be better that vigilante with only r7 mods (limit the stats)
0%
get rid of that slot ans gives them a flat ss of 20 or thatever
12%
nbkxsspinnytopmrhinkypunksquirrelloid 4 votes
need to be on pair with vigilante
25%
pantagruel01championshewolfgradiiflowcytotheravenforcevioletnychusxrazamaxsammiefighter 8 votes
seems better for me, since needs to farm to get it, as for vigilante
40%
friezalivesonriveroceanbluegrassbeastroyalflvshseeker1235soulforgerraighnaurasonic12noxicosis#9376weedzter500avianosdakrushmordarqaura2 13 votes
Other (write it)
21%
flyingfinndraognbazodeechaelkbiffsmackwellroughbearmattachkamokami 7 votes

Comments

• nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    dont know what to think about this
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

• xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Kinda want to pick a few of these options. Here is what onslaught should be:

It needs to be on par with Vigilante, but not better. It should focus on stats and improvements to builds that vigil does not do. And it does need to be buffed from its current state as it is not attractive in its current form

But I do not like the slot it has for one main reason: It is going to make mod prices even higher. If you think 500Gs for Con is expensive now, you'll be lucky to even find Con mods for sale if this gear has slots. If there is going to be stats on it, give it +X amount to secondary stats. Vigil already gives +44 to primary, this would make onslaught further standout by offering to buff secondary stats instead.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    Other (write it)
    love the.. " with only r7 mods"
    I think I have one character who has a couple of r7 mods on their gear. Most have r4 or 5.

as for the get rid of that slot and gives them a flat ss of 20 or whatever"
    please, no. we have loads of gear with SS's on them.

same but different . but then how do you work out the relative effort in getting it.
    Vigilante- 150k(?) Q.
    1 onslaught token for 15 minutes -10k Q

which brings us to 4, with now having Q week, vigilante gear is going to be a lot easier for people to get. well those who use it.(Hands up all those people who collected Q boxes from alerts etc, to use during double Q time?)

I'm still hanging on for purple secondaries like Vigilante but you get to pick the stats when you get them.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    These should have been a side grade with a slight boost, at most. Not an overwhelming one.​​
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    chaelk said:

love the.. " with only r7 mods"

I think I have one character who has a couple of r7 mods on their gear. Most have r4 or 5.

as for the get rid of that slot and gives them a flat ss of 20 or whatever"

please, no. we have loads of gear with SS's on them.

same but different . but then how do you work out the relative effort in getting it.

Vigilante- 150k(?) Q.

1 onslaught token for 15 minutes -10k Q

which brings us to 4, with now having Q week, vigilante gear is going to be a lot easier for people to get. well those who use it.(Hands up all those people who collected Q boxes from alerts etc, to use during double Q time?)

I'm still hanging on for purple secondaries like Vigilante but you get to pick the stats when you get them.​​

You can get about under 300 tokens as a villain in the 15 minutes. This means it will take you about 17-20 tries to get the onslaught gear, or if you bought all your tokens in Q then 170k-200k Q. However, you also have the option of using guardian tokens, and you can buy these tokens repeatedly and do these SVs back to back.

The effort is almost the same for Questionite and vigil gear. Think about how to get Q - you can do a daily 1 time a day. That might take only a little bit if you are doing smash alerts but if you have to do grabs or burst? It is differently going to take a lot longer than 15 minutes that you'd spend as a villain. If you try to farm via rampages, you get diminishing returns after the initial 1500. And many rampages take about 15 minutes. You can also farm with Adventure packs, but this is dependent on if you can gather a party depending on the Adventure pack. Alone, this is also takes much longer than the 15 minute times of being an Onslaught villain. You do have the benefit of transferring Q among your characters though. But the gathering of Q comes in sporadic burst. You wait on Queues, you have to gather teams, wait for Q week to role around, wait for nemesis stuff, etc.

So the amount of Q you would spend if you bought your tokens only in Questionite might be higher, but it isn't necessarily more difficult to gain onslaught gear or at least not to the point it should vastly out preform it.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I'm all for increases in power but it needs to be necessary. Recently I've actually nerfed a few of my characters for various reasons but that's by the by.

I think as some have already said on forums, Onslaught should not totally replace Vigilante Gear, which most people don't even use, but it should be a similarly powered alternative.
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    Other (write it)
    As it currently is, even with the addition of a mod slot they are overpriced and not worth the grind.
  • bazodeebazodee Posts: 151 Arc User
    Other (write it)
    Don't like it, if reports are true that they will be best secondary gear in the game, sitting behind double grind of a beefed up version of PvP.

If it's going to be the best sec in the game then it should not sit behind a "specific" event but obtainable in a variety of ways as with Q.
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Other (write it)
    How will they match next Bestest Gear to these?​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Needs to be on par with vigi but at the same time it is nice to have an alternative to vigi so having secondary super stats instead of primary is nice. I would probably make it like 16 in each secondary stat or so though seeing as the extra stuff from onslaught can be pretty nice.
    yay feedback!
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Other (write it)
    bazodee wrote: »
    Don't like it, if reports are true that they will be best secondary gear in the game, sitting behind double grind of a beefed up version of PvP.

If it's going to be the best sec in the game then it should not sit behind a "specific" event but obtainable in a variety of ways as with Q.

you mean like the variety of ways we can get rampage gear?
    xrazamax wrote: »

You can get about under 300 tokens as a villain in the 15 minutes. This means it will take you about 17-20 tries to get the onslaught gear, or if you bought all your tokens in Q then 170k-200k Q. However, you also have the option of using guardian tokens, and you can buy these tokens repeatedly and do these SVs back to back.

The effort is almost the same for Questionite and vigil gear. Think about how to get Q - you can do a daily 1 time a day. That might take only a little bit if you are doing smash alerts but if you have to do grabs or burst? It is differently going to take a lot longer than 15 minutes that you'd spend as a villain. If you try to farm via rampages, you get diminishing returns after the initial 1500. And many rampages take about 15 minutes. You can also farm with Adventure packs, but this is dependent on if you can gather a party depending on the Adventure pack. Alone, this is also takes much longer than the 15 minute times of being an Onslaught villain. You do have the benefit of transferring Q among your characters though. But the gathering of Q comes in sporadic burst. You wait on Queues, you have to gather teams, wait for Q week to role around, wait for nemesis stuff, etc.

So the amount of Q you would spend if you bought your tokens only in Questionite might be higher, but it isn't necessarily more difficult to gain onslaught gear or at least not to the point it should vastly out preform it.

I'm having to call out in games to get any opponents when I'm on. The last lot were all tanks, which I just managed to get the ten kills because there was two other villains. Being held a lot has that effect.
    The best I've managed in the 15minutes is about 70.
    After about 14 tries, using extra tokens from Q and the "do it 5 times" missions. I have 2800 tokens.

But that's just my usual bad luck, I'm still having fun doing it. Once I stop having fun, I stop doing it. Regardless of the prize.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

^See how awful that is @chaelk? Onslaught gear will be like getting justice gear only via rampage. You'll have to grind one thing for the best gear :p

I suppose your mileage will vary on how many tokens you can get while being a villain depending on what villain you use and the heroes you'll be fighting against.
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    xrazamax said:

^See how awful that is @chaelk? Onslaught gear will be like getting justice gear only via rampage. You'll have to grind one thing for the best gear :p

I suppose your mileage will vary on how many tokens you can get while being a villain depending on what villain you use and the heroes you'll be fighting against.

Ummm, its not like Rampges at all.

The RNG can literally screw you on Rampages. With Onslaughts there is definitely an easier and more deterministic way to get what you need.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Every character that I tested it on, the DPS, HP; and survive went into the heavens by changing nothing else at all; >.> unless they're going to give us something tougher to use this stuff on, then it needs to be drawn back.​​
    [NbK]XStorm
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Other (write it)
    Sidegrade with lots of utility options, like old power replacer effects, or stealth sight, or whatever. A straight-up stat boost isn't needed for any content we have.​​
    biffsig.jpg
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    Other (write it)
    I'd like for it to just have interesting effects like gloves of the sniper. One potential route is to remove their current bonuses and have these items take in core mods only. Then introduce cores that have those kinds of "power replacer" effects.
    edited September 2015
    Other (write it)
    (I don't know what happened here... to be deleted)
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!
    edited September 2015
    Other (write it)
    bazodee said:

chaelk said:

bazodee wrote: »

you mean like the variety of ways we can get rampage gear?

​​
    I knew this would be raised :)

1) Well, if I understand correctly Rampage is not necessarily an upgrade if you have legion - depending on the gear.
    2) And what are the differences between the gear, legion vs Rampage Vigil Vs Onslaught. Oh, it doesn't matter?
    3) Rampage is not a double grind - As a lifer I don't even have to grind for guardian tokens, I just need to kill one villain and I'm done for the day. I treat it as a daily. I can get 100+ villain tokens a day without killing one hero. But that's just me and how I play. It's a double grind for some, if not most players... carrot is still too far away for it to be best sec gear in the game.

• sammiefightersammiefighter Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    On par / slight boost ... but add "twist"/"choice". Nearly like what we have, but slightly better?

Looking at the random DPS checks someone did I thought the 'arm' piece was rather close. For me that's fine/balanced, a 40-50 stat point trade off for a nice effect. Some of the effects need debugging/fixing still, possibly more made.

'Chest' needs a good buff as compared to even VB gear it is poor. But it is currently unique way to get more dodge/avoid and other effects. If buffed properly, with good options it would be fine gear

'Hat' which has high but CR/CD, but effect doesn't matter for my characters so I can't judge. (There will be some trick to combine with the other hat slot I'm sure). Not sure what do do with hat. Probably the best place for a mod slot(s) actually, and remove the CR/CD

Comments on other options:

- Current Mod slot for all seems like over kill when maxed (they are all STAT .. not on PTS right now). Can limiting mod slot effectiveness can be programmed? Can it be rank locked? L9 mods causing alot of balance issues even with 2 slots (total balance, piece to piece balance?)

- Super stats? I get the feeling cryptic doesn't want too much gear options in there, so I'd say since Vig. has +47 PSS, OG has +25-ish each SSS? Again, now there's a balance/choice in gear. Heck I'm surprised there's not SSS vig. gear already. A choice of mods is probably better than SSS, but I'm biased as I used secondaries to round out my "off" stats

There you go, a bunch of rambling. At this point I'm at "What is cryptic *willing* to do".
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    The secondary offense items, without any stat bonuses, are interesting and flavorful and, with the exception of defender gloves (which are a bit OP), pretty much a sidegrade to Vigilante gear. The secondary defense and utility items seem more problematic, I don't think I'd bother getting any of them without some buffs -- though they still need fewer stat points than Vig gear, since the secondary effects are still superior to the secondaries on Vig.

It's certainly possible to have reduced effect on slots -- if nothing else, by reducing the item's level. There actually are some slotted secondaries already in the game, but they're level 6 items and thus completely useless.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Other (write it)

Sidegrade with lots of utility options, like old power replacer effects, or stealth sight, or whatever. A straight-up stat boost isn't needed for any content we have.​​

I would have liked this option.

Oh well.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • zer0x0nezer0x0ne Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I really don't think that many people are going to want to grind for gear that isn't in some way an upgrade from what they already have. As it is, a full set of Onslaught Gear would take a decent amount of grinding to acquire and it's fairly worthless. The whole system is going to have a very short shelf life if people don't have more incentive to play it.
    Post edited by zer0x0ne on

"I would be curious of your circles because I know I've never heard of you.​​" - championshewolf
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    + to both Secondary Super Stats or offense/defense/utility mod slot.
    zer0x0ne said:

I really don't think that many people are going to want to grind for gear that isn't in some way an upgrade from what they already have. As it is, a full set of Onslaught Gear would take a decent amount of grinding to acquire and it's fairly worthless. The whole system is going to have a very short shelf life if people don't have more incentive to play it.

I don't think people are going to want to grind or pay for gear that has been made completely irrelevant. Those are your options if you want Vigilante gear, a grind on par with the onslaught grind, or shelling out money. This is why, at best, onslaught gear needs to be a side-grade, not better.

I'm sure a certain someone in here would be the first to waggle their finger in the air and complain that "I spent money on this thing and now it's useless". They might not do it right now because it works against their current crusade, of course.
    I will say that, if OG was identical to Vigilante gear, I'd probably get OG, because it's easier to get 5k VP than 150k Q.
    edited October 2015
    spinnytop said:

zer0x0ne said:

I don't think people are going to want to grind or pay for gear that has been made completely irrelevant. Those are your options if you want Vigilante gear, a grind on par with the onslaught grind, or shelling out money. This is why, at best, onslaught gear needs to be a side-grade, not better.

I'm sure a certain someone in here would be the first to waggle their finger in the air and complain that "I spent money on this thing and now it's useless". They might not do it right now because it works against their current crusade, of course.
    Except this has not been the case in the past - Heroic gear, Mercenary gear and Legion gear are all upgrades from eachother and people continue to earn, or purchase the previous versions on their path to upgrading. Legion gear is still a popular choice for people, because you need to grind for Justice gear tokens and Justice gear is bind on pickup, whereas Legion gear is bind on equip, as are the others. There will still be a demand for Vigilante gear, just as there is for the primaries, even if it's as a transitional step before Onslaught gear, for this same reason.

The "grind" for Vigilante gear isn't exactly comparable to the grind for Onslaught gear. Questionite is a tradeable commodity that can be transferred, and therefore consolidated, amongst characters on an account. Onslaught tokens aren't even transferable to other characters on your account, so you can't consolidate and each character's gear needs to be earned separately. Personally, I would have a much easier time acquiring Vigilante gear, whether it be through a Questionite purchase, or by buying it with Globals.

"I would be curious of your circles because I know I've never heard of you.​​" - championshewolf
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    Stippend gives me more than enough zen to get a Vigilante piece every month. And using the Q event well can get you to 150k Q a much faster than 5k villain tokens if you want to farm. And then there is the option of just straight up buying Vigil gear with globals for the people who have significant amounts of that (by what ever means, trading, farming or past exploits).

And I am pretty sure most people who would spend the time farming Onslaught gear when it's a small upgrade over Vigilate, already have Vigilante gear. At least all the people I see trying to get it, and that I know what gear they use, all have completed their Vigilante set ages ago.
    aiqa said:

Stippend gives me more than enough zen to get a Vigilante piece every month.

Yes, you bought it, so of course you should get it faster.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    People are vastly overestimating how long it takes to get Villain tokens.

With minimal time investment, it's possible to get full onslaught gear *on every character on your account* in less than 40 days, assuming you're a sub (so you get 1 villain play per day per character).

-Find a 10 target route as villain for daily (+250 VT). Mine takes less than 5 minutes. If you're gracious, invite players to get free guardian tokens off you before you turretdive to end the device.
    -Go get 50 guardian tokens for daily (+250 GT). Should take ~5 minutes or less in many situations.
    -Playing both sides every 5 days (+500 each)

That's 400/day of each token *per character*, assuming no additional effort. 15k/400 = 38 days. For 20 characters, that's also <200min (3.33h) per day of play time. Which is admittedly on the large side, but that's for doing *20* characters simultaneously.

I'm pretty sure getting 3 vig pieces for *every character on your account* takes significantly longer, even if you play 24h/day and do nothing but farm Q. (Yes, you can choose to spend real money on vig, and so what, that's actually an example of f2p working like it's supposed to).

The mod slot, even limited to R5, is too much. +20 each SSS is probably too much. +15 each SSS might be okay.

Find a 10 target route as villain for daily

you actually know of a efficient route?
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

It is routinely possible to hit ten targets, take no more than a few percent damage, and still have 6-7m to go hunting for players if that's what you feel like doing.
    naciiito said:

Find a 10 target route as villain for daily

you actually know of a efficient route?
    Several.

Honestly, you can do it in ~8 minutes off any one target so long as you don't kill all the soldiers - the target power armor will respawn if you back up about 100-150' and go back, assuming no one else is 'observing' the target location.

It is routinely possible to hit ten targets, take no more than a few percent damage, and still have 6-7m to go hunting for players if that's what you feel like doing.

I only count nine targets on the map now, although I could have sworn there were ten.

zer0x0ne said:

I only count nine targets on the map now, although I could have sworn there were ten.

There's at least 11 targets in MC, although not all are flagged on the minimap, but regardless, the right routes won't hit all or even most of them. You're neglecting respawn times.

Other (write it)
    I have tried to do the whole loop in my allotted time, and sometimes I run out of time. It's quite tough to do with Grond, anyway.

Granted, I am not using travel power devices while doing the loop.

Many players who are otherwise upstanding members of the CO community still routinely use devices of various types while playing an OV.

So many dinos . . .

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User

I have tried to do the whole loop in my allotted time, and sometimes I run out of time. It's quite tough to do with Grond, anyway.

Many players who are otherwise upstanding members of the CO community still routinely use devices of various types while playing an OV.

So many dinos . . .

Think going foward I will simply hit the targets on the map (and those not) and just skip fighting players (unless I'm in the mood for pvp). Seems to be more efficient. (Which to me is kind of baffling if the point of this was to encourage player vs player interaction for this content).
    Other (write it)
    I have tried hitting 50 Villain Tokens only attacking map targets four times. I did not succeed any time. I either ran out of time or was defeated by the until defenders.

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I have tried hitting 50 Villain Tokens only attacking map targets four times. I did not succeed any time. I either ran out of time or was defeated by the until defenders.

Gravitar and Medusa are the best to attack until defenders, since they both have Range and help keeping distance from Defenders' attacks

completing villain daily with only killing Onslaught Defender works, but you need to keep distance, use strategy and avoid Defender's WTF-Damage attacks​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited October 2015

There's a certain amount of practice involved. It takes about 12s to take out a Defender with Medusa, 20s with Gravitar, and if you don't make a mistake, you'll never take a hit from the defender (you'll take a few thousand from the mooks). Grond is more annoying, because doing it with his initial powers is hard, and taking the exact damage you need to unlock the powers to do it easily is also hard, but if you can arrange for the proper amount of damage to unlock powers it takes 2s.

So many dinos . . .

Stop trying to do every target and try farming a limited number of targets repeatedly. Don't kill the mooks, the target respawns faster that way.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User

Medusa:

TK Spear -> TK Shatter -> (in melee range) TK Breaker. With TK Spear & Shatter fired off, UNTIL DEF should be trying to activate shielding. This is when you move in with TK Flurry and TK Breaker. If he is charging up, simply jump and teleport for 1000% avoidance. Or if you're quick enough, just kill him out right.

I usually take the route from the Cryptic Building Onslaught Vendor in Downtown as my character and then stop short of the first UNTIL target near the Barlowe Building on the road towards UNTIL HQ. Wipe the UNTIL Defender and friends then move onto UNTIL HQ and repeat.

UNTIL HQ has two UNTIL Defenders there so one at a time then I either find players and kill them off or farm those targets for more tokens.
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    If the Defender is charging, simply jumping should take you out of range. It's what I do on Grav and it's super effective. Bonus, I can charge a Force Cascade while falling back to the ground. The respawn rate on the Defenders is high. It seems to be higher than it was a few weeks ago.

The way "upstanding members of the CO community" continuously act under the influence of an Onslaught Device just shows that they never were upstanding.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
    For Medusa, I normally do TK Spear, TK Shatter, wait (the defenders have less range than you do and will pause to raise force shields), TK spear again, run forward, TK breaker. Unless you miss on the TK breaker this will kill the defender; unless you are slow on your running this happens before it actually fires at you. If you mess up, toggle on TK flurry and run in tight circles around the defender, its attacks are directional and won't go off if you keep changing angle.

For Gravitar, I find the most reliable option is just Crushing Field, then Grav Bolt until dead; typically your stacks of gravity well will prevent the defender from reaching you before it dies.

For Grond, if you're over 50% energy, just walk up and fire off Atom Splitting fist, it will one-shot defenders and you can do it before they even notice your presence.
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Right now I'm doing the dailes on my main and three alts. Trying to get the gear for my main and the alts I'm trying to unlock the powers. Crossing the street resets the until defenders at the UNTIL building, so I'm less irate about doing the daily now. I hope they add more bonus targets like b-rated heroes. I got one piece of gear and upgraded from my vigilante. It's a slight improvement and the passive abilities are cool, I think it's too early to say how cool yet until more people have them.

Right now it's just nice to have something to work towards.​​
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Remember that there are 2 onslaught defenders right in front of the Unity/Until Building. For some reason, that the devs have not explained, they do not appear on the mini map.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited October 2015
    Other (write it)
    Thanks for the advice, and I am aware of all the defenders. I chose the Grond unlock, so that is the OV I usually play. I'm not interested in unlocking or learning another. I just want the power unlocks so I can avoid playing this stuff ever again.

EDIT: Fighting heroes near UNTIL HQ is waaaay better than fighting by West Side. You can easily farm the Defenders there while fighting villains, picking up far, far more tokens. I will be doing this from now on.

Spread the word.
    Post edited by roughbearmattach on

sterga said:

The way "upstanding members of the CO community" continuously act under the influence of an Onslaught Device just shows that they never were upstanding.

On the other hand, I've also seen a lot of hypersensitivity from players who have apparently taken to policing others' behavior while they're using devices. So, I would say that there is plenty of irritating behavior from both sides.

PvP, in general, is a great way to bring out the worst in some players.

• aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    After having testing the Savior gloves, I really don't like them. At least the tanking and dps gear have some synergies with their role, but the support gear doesn't work well with support builds at all. The best heal in CO doesn't even use energy, so many support builds are not builds for great energy management, so 20% of that is pretty much useless. This should have been changed to giving energy at 1% of your heals.