test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quit game so that pwe can shut it down?

adam222adam222 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited September 9 in The Dropship
If everyone would quit game or not pay for zen, thus that makes that this game cant afford for its servers. So if that happens pwe will just lose money thuss close server for game.

Quit game so that pwe can shut it down? 25 votes

Yes
32% 8 votes
No
40% 10 votes
We will wait more
0% 0 votes
Dont care
20% 5 votes
Already unistalled
8% 2 votes

Comments

• dcthingy2dcthingy2 Posts: 207 Community Moderator
    Why would you want them to shut down the game?

If you play the game, you wouldn't want this. If you don't play the game, what difference does it make to you?
  • imhossam#0946 imhossam Posts: 1 New User
    :disappointed:
  • adam222adam222 Posts: 174 Arc User
    Why keep dead game?
  • dcthingy2dcthingy2 Posts: 207 Community Moderator
    Some people still play the game (I do).
  • adam222adam222 Posts: 174 Arc User
    From 3k to 15, pretty much game is dead. i remmemer i coudnt get to join game. now piff.
  • boynoob#8287 boynoob Posts: 1 Arc User
    I Play this game as Long as i can ..... i love it as it is ...
  • dreamfaalldreamfaall Posts: 51 Arc User
    I am not for the closing the game. If HSL can't work on this game then they should sell it to another studio which would seriously take care for BLR.
  • stalecurdlestalecurdle Posts: 511 Arc User
    > @dcthingy2 said:
    > Why would you want them to shut down the game?
    >
    > If you play the game, you wouldn't want this. If you don't play the game, what difference does it make to you?

Wow, quoting on mobile works now, without the null error? Great! That only took too long to matter for this community. :/

I don't play, and it makes quite a difference to me for numerous reasons. Shall I detail them for you @dcthingy2 or can you guess a few points I might bring up? You feeling where I'm coming from?
    Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -A. Einstein
    Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts. -E. B. White
    Opinions founded on prejudice are always sustained with the greatest violence. Hebrew Proverb
    Prejudices are what fools use for reason. -Voltaire
    The less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice. -Clint Eastwood

I like Reddit! PWEisBest! I like movies! ET phone home! I like word puzzles and Aesop's Fables!

Twitter confirms HSL and PWE are the donkeys
  • pmctrooperpmctrooper Posts: 5 Arc User
    The game is also pretty old. There's no sense in investing in BL:R, though the Blacklight franchise could be made profitable again.