Arc not for the players

You I find this totally unfair with ARC and make me feel like why should we play their games.
Their latest update caused nothing but problems for everyone with the good old Kernal32.dll error that Arc agreed was their fault. But now for the players who pay for a premium account and have lost many days from not able to use their account Arc replies with this(Thank you for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we cannot provide individual players compensation for this.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Liuna
Game Master).
This load of bull is so wrong. We pay for a service we expect to be compensated for such service when we are not able to use it because of a problem you caused. Can not compensate each individual player is a cop-out and flat admission they do not want to do such a thing even though they caused the problem to begin with. You have your cable television and if your service is out for such a time you get compensated for that down time. This kind of attitude makes me want to no longer play Arc games! Why should we support a company who do not want to stand up and do the right thing! Well Arc what do you have to say about your own people not willing to do the right thing for each individual player that deserve nothing less than your full support when you as a company are in the wrong?
I have said my peace and wanted everyone else to know what is not being done for you that should of been done.

Comments

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 6,879 Community Moderator
    We are not obligated to refund all or any portion of any Account fee (if any), by reason of any interruption of the Service by reason of any of the circumstances described in paragraphs 25.1, 25.2.

you agreed to the ToS
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • bigbro2002
    bigbro2002 Posts: 1
    It's called "business ethics". Can't just hide behind rules or "ToS" that a company made up. If a customer has a legitimate claim/grievance then that issue should be dealt with appropriately or all will know that the company has bad business ethics and sales will drop drastically. I learned that in economics back in high school. Furthermore, if the service/product is paid for but there is no actual "in-hand" product, then it is understood by both parties that the customer will be taken care of if an event happens such as the one that the original post stated. We know legalities as well. I do see and understand both though, don't get me wrong, but I do believe that a compromise could be made that would benefit both the company and the customer in this situation. Thank you for time and patience.

Categories