test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kingdom War results for clan leaders.

As a clan leader, it would be great after Kingdom War to be able to click on your clan and see the contributions of each clan member during KW, this way members can't say they contributed when they really did not. Any questions pm me nVAviator, clan leader nV "Harmony"

Comments

• This is something we have been struggling with on Destiny server as well. It is almost impossible to see who did What with in the clan, and have to take a players word on it. Luckily our clan has honest players and they put up screenshots to prove themselves. However it would be far more beneficial to be able to click your clans contribution and get a breakdown by player with in the clan to see exactly who did what.

Great suggestion
  • This is an excellent idea, i like it a lot.
    Too hard to tell who did what now without asking members for screenshots.
    I would like to have this as an option for clan leaders.
  • udaniudani Posts: 10
    Very good idea! 

Support
  • I like
    you have my support as well
  • f1avorf1avor Posts: 12 Arc User
    Also being a clan leader from Destiny server, I really like this idea. Perhaps EK could make a way to see how many arena battles clan members do each day? That'd help me a lot
  • I think people should trust their clan mates a bit more and maybe ask them to ss their KW overall results if it's necessary. And you can check how many arenas someone did based on their ranks mostly, or the gaining of contribution points. (:
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• Great idea...im not a leader but i myself know people who lie about kw participation to saves themselves
  • remblieremblie Posts: 36
    great idea i love it and support it 
  • elynduilelynduil Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think people should trust their clan mates a bit more and maybe ask them to ss their KW overall results if it's necessary. And you can check how many arenas someone did based on their ranks mostly, or the gaining of contribution points. (:
    You know full well that that was an extremely unsatisfactory answer. Your brush-off of this suggestion for a feature that is obviously desired by the majority of clan leaders, is very disappointing.  It's blatantly clear that this should have been part of the design from the start, and its continued exclusion, is a clear sign of laziness from your developers.  Rather late than never, but it appears EK is telling players that it will be never in this case, even though better clan management tools have been requested by the playerbase from day one.

By endorsing the idea of having to ask for screenshots, you are also endorsing the fact that players have to resort to third-party communication apps to be able to effectively play your game, which is actually just plain embarrassing for you.
  • remblieremblie Posts: 36
    It is also a nice idea to know how you performed and know who performed better that way you can try to find that player and ask for tips or advice to do better in KW or just to know who the reall threats are so that you can try to gear your decks to that playing style or strategy more than others that may be used less also players like having braging rights and being able to say "I ranked this"

It is hard enough to compeet with others in the game but it is even harder to do so if you have a team with members who are not pulling their weight and if you have to use a lot of 3rd party apps i like the game but having to log in and out to use a 3rd party app to comunicate during events and kw is really frustrating