test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Evolution ability list

I was wondering if there was a definitive list out there for all evolution abilities, possibly something that can be made as a new thread or provided and I'll edit the post to include them. I think some discussion of the best ones to choose would be grand, though I'm aware the normal answer is "Resistance all the time," at least for PvP :)

Comments

• Well, I don't have any official and up to date lists I could give you but we're working on our wikipedia page and will add an evo list there for sure. (:
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• I would absolutely love that dude.  If you need help on things I've seen and colors they appear as, feel free to ask.
  • I would absolutely love that dude.  If you need help on things I've seen and colors they appear as, feel free to ask.

How do i add material to enchant a card i evolved? 

• remblieremblie Posts: 36
    Yes a list please also I have seen blood sucker show up for almost all of my 4 star and none of my 5 star I have seen others with 5 star evoed to have blodsucker but is seams mor comon on 4 star so an up date to the wiki  that may include rarity by stars for certain skills to generate would help