test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to Stronghold Kingdoms on Arc!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Stronghold Kingdoms Arc Forum.

Please be respectful of each other and be sure to follow the Arc Games Terms of Service

Feel free to use this forum to post suggestions, concerns or feedback regarding Stronghold Kingdoms on Arc.

For any issues you may be having with Stronghold Kingdoms, please visit the official Support Page for the game.

Have fun and enjoy!

-The Arc Team

Comments

• this is not a deal at all, i already play stronghold kingdoms for 4 years, now i see this offer from arc saying play through arc and get the started pack, i cant get anything, i installed arc, installed the game through arc then when it comes to logging in to get my started pack it wants me to create a new user name and stronghold account, i dont need to do that because i already have one and if i make a new one through arc using my email they will ban me for usinf multi accounts, so there is no offer for people who play through arc, only for people who create a brand new stronghold account through arc,, i find your email very very misleading and seems like a scam to get people to install arc then they cant actually get their pack, what a con and then when i click the support tab to get advice it simply crashes and wont connect me to anything, very upset with wasting my time downloading arc
  • jeroentjesssjeroentjesss Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    ringo30 said:
    this is not a deal at all, i already play stronghold kingdoms for 4 years, now i see this offer from arc saying play through arc and get the started pack, i cant get anything, i installed arc, installed the game through arc then when it comes to logging in to get my started pack it wants me to create a new user name and stronghold account, i dont need to do that because i already have one and if i make a new one through arc using my email they will ban me for usinf multi accounts, so there is no offer for people who play through arc, only for people who create a brand new stronghold account through arc,, i find your email very very misleading and seems like a scam to get people to install arc then they cant actually get their pack, what a con and then when i click the support tab to get advice it simply crashes and wont connect me to anything, very upset with wasting my time downloading arc
    Yep your right, Playing as crown prince on server 1 and I have wasted my time installing it on arc. If you already have a stronghold kingdoms account you wont get anything....

I keep using my old stronghold launcher :)
  • I think the the term starter pack is pretty direct. like from the start, beginning or new.   
  • How does one launch the game without Arc?
    I ask because I am on a metered connection, and all of the ads and other crap from arc are chewing up bandwidth bigtime.  It costs me money.  I already pay for crowns to play SHK, I'd really rather not pay for arc's ads at $10/GB.

It wouldn't be so bad except arc  does not seem to cache the data it downloads, but re-downloads it constantly.
  • sajid7sajid7 Posts: 1
    was doing the tutorial and this error appeared and game crashed
    i7 16 gigs of ram, 2 tb hd 6tb hd external, 1.5 gb nvidia 660 windows 7 pro all updates taken registry clean.

I played the game for some months with no problems, then suddendly I can't launch it anymore, so I try to contact support.
    Arc Support says I have to contact Firefly Games support, but Firefly Games support says I need to be a registered user to contact support, but I registered with Arc and I don't have an account with Firefly games so I cannot contact support.
    Arc support says I must have registered at Firefly games when I launched the game the first time, but they're wrong: I got no additional registration requests.
    So I can't play the game any longer and neither support wants to help me.
    Good luck I never put any money on this game, or I'd be really angry.