test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant download

I hit the play for free button but nothing happens

Comments

• mrshadowphoenixmrshadowphoenix Posts: 43 Arc User
    Not the only one.  Its doing the same thing for me.  I'm also not seeing it under an 'install' icon in games list either.
  • I managed to get it to show the install button but then it says its not available in my region (UK)
  • Btw i fixed by exiting using the option from the drop down list in the top left and then loaded it back up again
    Rebooted Arc as per your suggestion.  There was a small patch that loaded when I reloaded the program.  Seems to have also fixed it for me.  As of my writing this post, Elsword is downloading, and hopefully installing, into my Arc Library.
  • hyosukehyosuke Posts: 71
    Don't know exactly what any of you did but for me it still says it's not available in my region. Rebooted Arc, uninstalled it and installed it again nothing seems to work even though I have it on the left with the chance to "Install" but I always get the message that it's not available in my region....no patch showed up when booting Arc either.

Im clueless...
  • hyosukehyosuke Posts: 71
    Nevermind...just found out why. Apparentely its only available in North America, Canada and Australia....not available for EU countries...if it is I have no clue how you both managed to get it working.
    I was unaware of the region limit.
  • Didnt have  time to post this last night but it just says its not available in my region (UK) and now i know there is a region limit so it makes sense
  • Why is there a region limit? I really want to play this game!
  • nniikolanniikola Posts: 1
    EU can only play it on gameforge or on steam.