What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

we need a trade system in the game

nickboy001nickboy001 Posts: 1
edited August 2014 in Gameplay Suggestions

we need a trade system in the game 90 votes

yes, that's a good idea
70%
bobbikinzlasthero777nightwalk002mrsteekevwil1965adb98joint420yevrtesseractpokjofrrexpanor1partyaardvarkrockletznickboy001crustysnoochsynfuldreamzerodegreetruckgroceriechristiankoobkingmaelstrom 63 votes
no, no need in the game
30%
killnthemsoftly6spikedpunchvictimcrystark1johnnylegendstwofaast4yaariekwistmemo071iamsorttcgkillersirisaacnmodestkitesappydrake123lyph3rpedrinho003rammitupperpassjus2altpl9ok7yfmaceofwindushyrulin01theja750 27 votes

Comments

• yes, that's a good idea
    I say trading between clan members only.
    we need a AH like the WOW ,use gems.
    fragments trade
  • panor1panor1 Posts: 3
    yes, that's a good idea
    I agree that a trade system is needed but it should be kept within clan and the members would have had to be in there for a certain amount of time to stop people jumping from clan to clan would be a good idea
  • no, no need in the game
    One of the main fun of the game is obtaining the card yourself, taking that away will upset some player, as it will make the game easier in some ways. However it may also be a good thing after all, so perharps a limitation to it might be applied, to don't do it one sided, if you decide to do it.
  • no, no need in the game
    Trading would ruin the game. I could make 50 accounts and hoard all the 5 star cards. I could save up free gems on all my 50 accounts and get every event card. It is a game breaking feature
  • arcmobileteamarcmobileteam Posts: 166
    edited August 2014
    The developers have discussed this feature and believe that there's a high chance the balance of the game will be thrown off drastically. As such, they will need to think about it some more. 
  • gabberegabbere Posts: 3
    edited August 2014
    yes, that's a good idea
    No Balzackus, the developers want to prevent abuse of such a trading system.
    Its easy to create multiple accounts and then trade all top cards to the main account with this proposed feature.
    I rather have no trading system, than play against loads of insane decks from abusers!

PS: I first voted for this idea, but now i know better ;-)
  • pax78pax78 Posts: 5 Arc User
    yes, that's a good idea
    i voted yes, but honestly there could be major abuses coming from a trading system
    Milk and Cookies - Chaos Server
  • iamsortiamsort Posts: 13
    edited August 2014
    no, no need in the game
    i voted no , cause yes this could be abused way to much.make 20 accounts then use free gems and fire tokens to gamble on cards , and when one account wins you just trade it to the main account ,
    a big ole no here.
  • The developers have discussed this feature and believe that there's a high chance the balance of the game will be thrown off drastically. As such, they will need to think about it some more. 

There's no way to limit the way it would be abused. Even with a level requirement people would be buying and selling high level accounts for cards to evolve with
  • kvillemarauderkvillemarauder Posts: 4 Arc User
    yes, that's a good idea
    I think that u should be able to trade your Cards with ek only. Not other players. And it should have a pretty high cost.and maybe not all Cards should be avalible
  • igrejauniversaligrejauniversal Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yes, that's a good idea
    Its a good idea, whats we need is a control to make the game with no abuses, a control to trade cards with wisdom. If make a certain limitation, have a chance thats work perfectly. Sorry for edit its because my orthography corrector
  • Like the ideal for trading with EK only. A system to trade card for the same amount of cost about +/- 1 or 2 costs difference. If every body has the same chance to trade. I vote yes.
  • Player vs player trading would ruin ek ppl would just trade all there alts to a main account and that would be no fun I think there should be system trading in some form however frag trading would be fun and make it far less likely to off the balance of the game 
  • maceofwindumaceofwindu Posts: 34 Arc User
    no, no need in the game
    PvP trading would probably be a devastating negative overall for the game, however some form of rotating trade system like is available in kingdom wars could be fun and interesting.  It could also create a use for 1* cards other than enchant fodder.  Imagine being able to trade 200 tundra rabbits for a fire kirin, or something like this.  Yes it would be tedious to gather that many rabbits, but it would be an option to try and obtain some more 5* cards that could be used to enhance decks or evolution tools.
    [AS]MaceWndu
    Fury Server
  • emrakul666emrakul666 Posts: 6
    edited November 2014
    Well, you can easily make it not broken. EK could add a gem fee of 600 gems or something. Also, EK can put a lvl requirement to trading.
  • Well, you can easily make it not broken. EK could add a gem fee of 600 gems or something. Also, EK can put a lvl requirement to trading.
    Well that isn't the problem mostly. The account security is what's more troubling. Please try to understand that a trading system would take months to plan and will be a huge change for the game, which means it isn't that easy to plan something of such greatness. (: Thanks for the feedback though. Cheers!
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

I said yes, but need a control. The players will create accounts and make it easy to get 5 stars cards. If have a control to impede this I agree with trade system
  • groceriegrocerie Posts: 23 Arc User
    yes, that's a good idea
    I like the rotating board idea
    Trade only with ek
    Like foh has a buy frags rotating store, ek could make a rotating trade store
  • Trade with EK. That is good! Makes it impossible for players to cheat using two different accounts to make one bigger.