test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Claim energy from friends

What is the point of having 50 friends if only 15 of them you are aloud to claim energy from... Add a auto button to send and claim energy from friends

Comments

• memeowmemeow Posts: 3 Arc User
    It sure would be nice to claim more than 15 energy in a day. An auto button to send and claim energy from friends would be nice as well.
  • Well more friends mean more thieves. And most of the time you don't get energy from all of them, so 50ish friends is the ideal number for that. But I have to agree on the auto send energy button. Will forward the idea again.
    p.s. sorry for the late answer but I usually don't read through this category as much as the others.
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• dracaderdracader Posts: 7 Arc User
    I delete inactive friends and generally all of my friends send to receive and vise versa. With that being said and I could be an exception to this but I leave 10-12 energy on the table at the end of the day because I can't claim it.
  • groceriegrocerie Posts: 23 Arc User
    I agree
    I have 50 friends and cant claim the energy alot of people send
    Their should be no limit on energy claims
    And yes an auto send and recieve energy would be awesome