test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

we need an in game gold mine

Make an in game gold mine that you invest gold to build but you reap the rewards after it is built
Maybe you could build it 50 levels costing more to build the deeper you go
But the daily gold rewards get more per lvl

Comments

• groceriegrocerie Posts: 23 Arc User
    Another option could be after you have completed a map on hard that you could build a gold mine on that map
    If the map is invaded as per daily map invasions your mine would produce no gold that day
  • rammy01rammy01 Posts: 4
    In game gold mine required
    in other games i have played they had mini games that linked to the main game
    When their is no events being run..... a mini game like `gold rush` would at least give us something to do
    The gold we get from demons,exploring maps etc is nowhere near the cost of evolving in the game

• muchusernamemuchusername Posts: 174
    edited March 2015
    Well you get 400k gold from one single demon invasion if you get 200k merit. Plus, you get extra gold for every hit and that can be a lot too. Just look at the ss below! And a maze usually gives up to 200k gold. So if you do all three DIs, do two mazes and assume you get around 200k or more from maps, you get almost 2M gold. So it should take you less than a week to fully evo a 5* if you are dedicated enough. ^^

p.s. Thanks to Admiral from Destiny server for the ss!

Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• groceriegrocerie Posts: 23 Arc User
    Well i am glad someone can hit that big
    That is a pipe dream for 90% of most servers

• grocerie said:
    Well i am glad someone can hit that big
    That is a pipe dream for 90% of most servers

Not a pipe dream...
    a miracle is more like it.