test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

concrete hearts?

i had 2 concrete hearts both disappeared from my bag/inventory yesterday this happen to anyone else? or is it supposed to happen? do they expire after 48 hours?

Comments

• lvenlven Posts: 79
    Did you mean 'Concentric Lock'? It's for marriage in the next version of doi
  • lven said:
    Did you mean 'Concentric Lock'? It's for marriage in the next version of doi
    yes i meant that and i had 2 of them they both disappeared out of my inventory is it supposed to do that?
    No it's not supposed to, the image is unavailable for it tho
  • lven said:
    No it's not supposed to, the image is unavailable for it tho
    yeah both of mine got erased from my inventory
    Can you check again? Maybe it looks like an item in your inventory it has a purple frame around it
  • lven said:
    Can you check again? Maybe it looks like an item in your inventory it has a purple frame around it
    lven said:
    yeah it isn't there I had 2 I know how they looked but everything that's purple in my inventory has a picture and the correct name of the item it is concretic heart disappeared a day after I obtained them

• I mean concentric heart
  • So what happens if they disappear like mine did? I had 2 from that purple reward from activeness points
  • Like Iven said they can be mistaken for another item in your inventory since they do not yet have an image. Double check all your items cause my lock had a image of a weapon on it lol
  • Like Iven said they can be mistaken for another item in your inventory since they do not yet have an image. Double check all your items cause my lock had a image of a weapon on it lol
    yeah I already checked everything before I even posted this message its not there it disappeared like I said I saw it with the other pictures before but it was still there then one day it just disappeared