Patchnotes: Further to The North!

enya#9604
enya#9604 Posts: 225 Community Moderator
The game has been updated to the version 1.2.023.

Spring starts to set in on the North and local pathfinders have the good prediction for you: snow is about to melt and soon you will be able to move onward from Wasteland of Winds. His Majesty has already issued the edict to reinforce northern passes with magic, so that snow would not block them again next winter. In short, time is close when everyone will be able to get to new areas!

Look for details here: https://us.royalquest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3204-patchnotes-further-to-the-north/

Comments

• hopebearer#4268
    hopebearer#4268 Posts: 1 New User
    I am having problems with the game. I cannot get in due to the failure of the data initialization. Can you fix this so I can keep playing? Thanks in advance!
  • midknight3376
    midknight3376 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am more than just a little dissapointed to say the least. I have been keeping myself busy all day in the now vain hope of being able to log into the game and get a little game play in before bed time as this will be the last day I have free to do so untill this weekend and that may change. I have tried everything I can think of to log into the game only to be turned away by the same issue hopebearer is having the data won't initialize so I'm upset at this point (no I haven't reached the point that I will break down and cuss yet but its getting closer and closer).

Categories