test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily Arc Quests problems

nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Posts: 6 Arc User
Today I logged in to do the daily quests; but after I completed one; the window said, "You have completed all the daily quests on arc. Please
come back tomorrow". Now when I click on the quest icon; I get either the completed quest message, Server error or rarely the quest window.
My brother is experiencing the same thing. Something is not properly conecting to the quest window.

Comments

• goroshinorigoroshinori Posts: 1 Arc User
    Me too. When I logged in it completed a login quest and I got the normal notification. Server error when I first brought up the daily quests window. Closed and reopened. When I clicked on the completed quest my other two in progress quests were removed as well and I got the "You have completed all the daily quests..." message.
  • ashkidaclericashkidacleric Posts: 1 New User
    Similar issue here too - continually getting "Server Error" Internal server eror as well. Things work fine occasionally, then fail repeatedly. I've tried clearing the AppData data out - sometimes ARC Quest then opens fine, other times I still get the error noted.

I've tried fully removing ARC, rebooting and then reinstalling - same issue. I'm thinking it's a their end issue rather than our end....but without response from their tech side, hard to truly answer.
  • viperskillviperskill Posts: 1 New User
    Hit the Arc Quest Button some times. Worked for me!
  • elementalistgaiaelementalistgaia Posts: 3 Arc User

Hit the Arc Quest Button some times. Worked for me!

I was having the same problem, and this worked for me too, I just kept clicking the little scroll icon without closing the Arc Quest window and eventualy it loaded up.

• edited January 2018
    > @elementalistgaia said:
    > Hit the Arc Quest Button some times. Worked for me!
    >
    > I was having the same problem, and this worked for me too, I just kept clicking the little scroll icon without closing the Arc Quest window and eventualy it loaded up.
    I'll try that, hopefully that solves it...

Edit: it does work, I had to click a lot, though...
  • galacticdeadpoolgalacticdeadpool Posts: 1 New User
    Same issue, same workaround, should not have to keep doing it though, and if you get overzealous and hit too fast it goes back to either "all completed" or "internal server error" and you have to go through again. Two days in a row now. As a result, the 'consecutive' quests have reset each day. Missing out on a lot of time and opportunity i do not have to hope a series of button clicks decides to cooperate and allow me to accomplish something..
  • salnaracretusalnaracretu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I've got the same issue. But if you remember your daily quests you can still do them, they are counted. Redeeming them is another thing though, as you have to see them.
  • swamarianswamarian Posts: 5 Arc User
    I got "server error" messages for ArcQuest yesterday and today. Yesterday afternoon, it was working, though.
  • tobywitczaktobywitczak Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same Error.

"An error occurred

Internal Server Error"

• khalifriakhalifria Posts: 5 Arc User
    I got hit with it yesterday. Seems to be wide spread. Time for a fix.
  • edited January 2018
    I get that "Internal Server Error" and "Bad Gateway" error crap too. So much for 1000 points for playing Gigantic for the first time... I feel robbed...
  • griffin007griffin007 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have this problem as well ..... Needs to be fixed. :/
  • stlheestlhee Posts: 1 Arc User
    Its not working for me for three days. I tried to hit arc quests button a lot of, but got only 'internal server error' or 'bad gateway'. Missed three days in a row. They failed. :(
  • paterdavepaterdave Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problems here. They are working on it that is what I am told but whell I do hope that the consecutive day quests will be reset to the day that you were because I was at day 6 of a 7 days quest.
  • wraithr32wraithr32 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Having the same problem. Wonder if it's related to the lag and disconnects that heaps of people are experiencing in game as well.
  • nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Started working again. Hopefully fixed.
  • spockboneskirkspockboneskirk Posts: 1 Arc User
    one day it works, other days it doesnt!
  • rapha22#0665 rapha22 Posts: 2 New User
    Do you have this issues now?
  • mumka2mumka2 Posts: 1 New User
    Yes i do this today , always problem :(
  • zagarandrazzagarandraz Posts: 1 New User
    Did anyone experienced bug with quest ''Masqurade'' its a quest u pick at halowen event i didnt completed it at that time, i stil have it in my quest try i cant abandon, i leaved a ticket and got answer to try contact on forum bcs they couldnt remove quest manualy,
  • borss#1854 borss Posts: 2 Arc User
    Where is my arc quests button? I dont have button or scroll.
  • sirloinagesirloinage Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @"borss#1854" said:
    > Where is my arc quests button? I dont have button or scroll.
    >

I found a post on the NW news boards, the quests are down while they make some improvements.
  • borss#1854 borss Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @sirloinage said:
    > > @"borss#1854" said:
    > > Where is my arc quests button? I dont have button or scroll.
    > >
    >
    > I found a post on the NW news boards, the quests are down while they make some improvements.

thx for answer
  • crownmancrownman Posts: 10 Arc User
    ANY word ANYWHERE on WHEN Arc Quest's will be Returning????
  • gorrrmmgorrrmm Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm still waiting to hear from the Dev's how long "temporary" means! I have not seen a response to any of the threads on this.