test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[FAQ] For any questions about the game please READ THIS FIRST

arcmobileteamarcmobileteam Posts: 166
edited February 2015 in General Discussion

How do I sign into the forums?
You can go directly to the forum login HERE

How do I tell what time it is on the server?

Click the [Events] button from the main game window. At the top of the events page, the current server time will be shown. Server Time is -8 GMT and always written as PDT.

How do I solve 'Updating/Unable to log-in/Start-up loading screen' Problem?

Clear cache, Uninstall and Reinstall EK.

EK app in iTunes Store & Google Play Store 

How do I recover my password?

Have your email address, go Here, fill in your email address used for the ek account you want to recover, refresh the 'Captcha' code, input the new code in and click 'Recover My Password'. The new password will be emailed to you.

How do I change my email/password/link or unlink facebook?

Click on Arc symbol in game. Click on your 'Username'. You can then modify your password, email address and link or unlink your facebook account here.

NOTE: Make sure you remember your email before you unlink your facebook account and that your email is the correct email. Once fb is unlinked, you can only log into EK with your email and password.

When do I get free fire tokens?

You get five free fire tokens for logging into the game on Sundays (00:00 - 23:59(PDT)). Additionally, you will receive fire tokens as part of daily login rewards throughout the month.

Specific events which get you more fire tokens are as follows:

§  Arena Ranking Event

§  Hydra Invasion

§  Gem Recharge + Fire Token Bonus

How do I join Kingdom Wars?

You must be a member of a clan and your clan leader must pay clan contribution to register your clan in Kingdom Wars. When your clan leader does this, a message will be sent to everyone in the clan notifying members that the clan is registered to participate in Kingdom Wars. When the event is active, the [Kingdom War] button in the [Arena] will take you to a battlefield.

How do I join a clan?

You must be at least level 18. Then, you can click on the [Social] button in the bottom right to find options for joining a clan.

How do I create a clan?

You must be at least level 25, have at least 50 gems, and not currently be a member of a clan. Then, you can click on the [Social] button in the bottom right to find options for creating a clan.

What are honor points?

Honor points are gained while participating in battles in Kingdom Wars. The honor you gain can be used in the Ancient Store to bid on auctions or exchange for cards.

How do I access the Ancient Store?

The Ancient Store opens up after the final Kingdom Wars battle ends. When it is available, you can enter the store by clicking on [Arena], then [Kingdom Wars], and then [Ancient Store].

How does the Auction in Kingdom War work?

You must have the minimum amount of Honor Points listed for the Auction card. Once that requirement is met, you can bid any amount of Honor points as long as it is a greater or equal value of the minimum price. You cannot see other player's bids, but you will be notified if you are outbid. You may bid only once, and once the Auction Period is over you will get back all Honor points if the bid fails. 

When are the demon invasions?

At 5am (5:00 PDT), 1pm (13:00 PDT), and 9pm (21:00 PDT) every single day.

How is the cooldown timer calculated for demon invasion fights?

The more cost the deck you use in demon invasions, the longer the cooldown will be. You need to find a good balance between not having so many cards that your cooldown prevents you from gaining a steady rate of merit points and not having too few cards that they all die before your hit points run out during demon fights.

DI cooldowns are calculated through a formula of Cooldown=60+(COST OF DECK*2)

What are merit cards and how do they work?

Merit cards are randomly chosen for each demon invasion to give you bonuses if you use them to attack the demon during that invasion. Two cards are selected at random and are linked in chat several times before the demon invasion starts. They are also visible in the demon invasion screen during the fight. Any time you have a merit card in your deck you are using during the demon invasion fight, you gain a bonus of +100 merit per attack.

For example, if [Guath] is a random merit card and you have two of them in your deck that you're using to fight the demon, you will gain +200 additional merit per attack.

How do I gain contribution for my clan?

Use your ranked arena battles to gain contribution. You gain more contribution when you win and even more contribution when your rank is closer to the top (example: rank-100 battles give you much more contribution than rank-6,000 battles). You can also gain some contribution for purchasing boosts in Kingdom Wars. As your contribution rises, your title in the clan will automatically change.

What are Gold cards and how can i obtain them?

Gold cards are used to sell for a set amount of gold. The higher the star level of the card, the more gold it offers. They can be won as a Prize in Demon Invasion, as a Monthly log-in reward, or through various events which list them as a prize.

How can I see the stats of a card?

Type in the name of the card in the following format into World Chat brought from the homepage of the game: [Card Name] 

How do I unlock different avatar images?

When you enchant any card to minimum level 5, you will unlock the image for that card to be used as an avatar. You do not need to keep this card once the avatar is unlocked, it can permanently be used on your account. To set your avatar, click on [Menu] from the main window, then click on [Settings], then click on [Modify Avatar].

How can I gain more fragments of X card?

Fragments can be found as a reward from Mazes or Thieves. Additional fragments are offered in events such as World Tree, Hydra Invasion, Arena and Twitter events. Keep an eye out for what card fragments are offered as rewards by following the Elemental Kingdoms Facebook or Twitter Page.

What does the "Lock" feature on a card do?

This feature prevents the card from being accidentally sold or used as fodder for enchanting/evolving. Simply press "Lock" on a card's stats page in the Deck Edit menu to activate this feature.

How does card evolution work?

This feature is unlocked at hero level 45. A guide was posted at the official Facebook page.

How can I evolve a card?

Evolution is limited to 4* and 5* cards. To evolve a card, you must hit the "Enchant" Button on the Homescreen Followed by "Evolution" The card in question must be fully enchanted to level 10.

What are Evolution materials and how do I use them?

Material cards are needed for evolution and are consumed in the evolution process.They are either another copy of the card you want to evolve OR  1-3 copies of an alternate, same star-level card. These material cards do not have to be enchanted. 

I tried selecting the material cards but can't find them in my inventory?

To use a card as evolution material, it must be taken out of all of your decks. Cards which are in any one of your decks will not show up as evolution material.

When is the double gold event?

You can gain double gold on all map events, including exploration, map battles, and tower mazes on Mondays (00:00 - 23:59(PDT)).

When is the double experience event?

You can gain double experience in tower mazes on Tuesdays (00:00 - 23:59(PDT)).

When is the arena battle bonus gems event?

During Wednesday's Daily Event, you must fight 10 arena rank battles to receive your 300-gem daily event reward, defending your rank does not qualify you for the reward. Fights shown in the battle report WILL include all battles, even when another player challenges you in the Arena. Because of this it is possible for your battle report to show 10 Ranked matches but still not qualify for the reward.

The 10 Arena matches can be done any time from 0:00 to 23:59(PDT) Wednesday Server Time. After the 1 hour arena "Cool down period" which ends at 21:00 matches can still be done until server reset to qualify for the Daily Reward.

How can I attack someone else's thief?

First, you have to be on their friend's list to reveal the thief. Then, they must have tried to attack the thief at least once and failed to capture it. Once those conditions are met, you can attack that person's thieves. For Thursdays' daily event (0:00 to 23:00(PDT)), you must capture (kill) the thief for your 300-gem daily event reward.

When is the discounted booster card purchase event?

You will get back 300 gems (once per week) when you buy two (2) of the 300-gem booster packs on Fridays (00:00 - 23:59(PDT)). 

Since update 1.5.4, your 1st booster pack purchase of the day only costs 150 gems. Thus, on Fridays, if you purchase 2 booster packs for the 300-gem event reward, you essentially receive 2 booster packs for the price of 150 gems.

When is the half-price energy refill event?

You will get back 25 gems every time you buy +20 energy for 50 gems on Saturdays (00:00 - 23:59(PDT)).

Who do I contact about customer support?

For customer service, please contact us in-game. Go to Menu - Help - Contact Us. For all customer service inquires, please contact our support team through the in-game customer support system.

Post edited by arcmobileteam on

Comments

• What level can I start to
     attack a theif
  • nickie420 said:
    What level can I start to
     attack a theif
    Lvl 10 (:
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• 11-...'xisThereanythingpastLevelI4
  • burnittburnitt Posts: 1 Arc User
    If I buy a lot of,energy Saturday while it's 50%off will it stay there till tomorrow or do I have to use it that day

• kaeumekaeume Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @burnitt it will stay there until you decide to use it
    Stay on top of your game with these links:
    Elemental Kingdoms Facebook Page
    Elemental Kingdoms Twitter Page
    Elemental Kingdoms FAQ
    Experiencing Trouble in game? Submit the Bug Here
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Still need help? Head on over to our
    Support page!
  • otrn4otrn4 Posts: 1
    How do I meditate 

• shaviva#6071 shaviva Posts: 2 New User
    What are fire tokens for
  • drag0nicdrakedrag0nicdrake Posts: 1 New User
    Since I cant make any posts yet cause I just started and all I actually have a few questions concerning Ether Saga.

1) I understand the game is being deleted and all on 1-4-2016 but I keep seeing people talk about private servers. Are the rumors about the private servers true?

2) What does this mean for the players that is still interested in playing if the private servers are going to exist?

3) If 1 is true will I have to remake my character or will I be able to use my existing character?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section and all but it was the only way I can think of getting my questions answered.
  • sylenthundersylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Since I cant make any posts yet cause I just started and all I actually have a few questions concerning Ether Saga.

1) I understand the game is being deleted and all on 1-4-2016 but I keep seeing people talk about private servers. Are the rumors about the private servers true?

2) What does this mean for the players that is still interested in playing if the private servers are going to exist?

3) If 1 is true will I have to remake my character or will I be able to use my existing character?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section and all but it was the only way I can think of getting my questions answered.

1. Sure, they've been around for forever. I tinkered with hosting one for a small group a couple of years ago.
    2. They exist sporadically. The public ones usually get shut down regularly because running one is not legal.
    3. Your existing character will no longer exist after tomorrow.

Also, talking about the private servers is technically against forum rules. I don't have mod powers in these forums though, so it's not like I can make it disappear.​​