test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

World Bosses Being Controlled by Silent Guild

OK so recently Silent guild has taken control of all world bosses. They are making demands to "allow" other guilds to participate in something that should be basic right of the players. 90% of fw players have no access to loot given out by world bosses due to Silent's dictatorship. Players are quitting the game because its no longer fun. I'm not the only one who feels this way, something must be done...

Comments

• sylenthundersylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    I would definitely open a support ticket on this. I would also spread the word on the server to have everyone you can open a support ticket on it.

Sadly, until the support team is inundated with tickets, there isn't much you are likely to see done on it.​​
  • filiaariadne5419filiaariadne5419 Posts: 4 Arc User
    How do I open a support ticket?
    By clicking where it says support maybe?

It helps to look, and maybe read things.

Not only is it at the top of every single Arc page, but it's also an option in the main drop-down menu in Arc, and I put a link in my signature. I mean, it's pretty hard to miss if you spend more than 5 seconds looking for it.​​
  • filiaariadne5419filiaariadne5419 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Wow, thanks for being rude, and no there is no link, there's not even a signature. Still don't know what opening a ticket is. Nothing says "ticket" I did however send a message, kinda looks like a chat window. If that's what you meant it would have been better to say, its the little chat icon in the corner, instead of being rude and trying to make people not want to bother w this so called Support. Who can I report you to? Please try to answer that in a non sarcastic form. Ty.
    Then wherever you are browsing from is not showing the signatures, or you have purposefully disabled them in your profile. That's non-standard, and that's on you. (Using this site from a phone/tablet is not recommended at all.)

Common sense. If you wish to open a support ticket, what do you look for on a website? That's right, you look for the "Support" link. On almost every single website in the world, this is the norm. The set standard. The common occurrence. The one thing you should not have to even think about.

Yes, I used sarchasm. I did it because I cannot understand how someone could completely miss out on something so blatantly obvious that the question of "How do I open a support ticket?" should never be a question.
    I have a firm belief that if you are able to visit a website, enroll in said site to participate in the content, download said content, and have the mental capability to use said content, that you should at least have some small measure of common sense and a basic understanding of how things work.

That's about as straight of a response as I'm going to give without the further use of more sarchasm.
    As far as "reporting me", you'll want to open a ticket, or PM the moderator for this forum.

Since you cannot find the "Support" link at the top of every Arc web page, and for some unknown reason you cannot see the signatures almost everyone else can, here's the link from my signature where it shows "PWE Support Tickets".
    https://support.arcgames.com/app/home

[sarchasm]You may want to learn how to use the internet first though.[/sarchasm]​​