Questions and suggestions.

aliskosan
aliskosan Posts: 11 Arc User
Hey everyone! I'm a new community manager of Star Conflict team. We are very interested in feedback and opinion of our pilots. Please contact me and I'll be glad to answer your questions.

Comments

• sophlogimo
    sophlogimo Posts: 3,707 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was wondering, why is there this cut between frigates as the largest player-controlled ships and dreadnoughts on the big end of things? Why are there no destroyers or cruisers, or smaller battleships?
    Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.

Unless what you hate is actively promoted by people who have no clue. Then bash away.
  • aliskosan
    aliskosan Posts: 11 Arc User
    Good day. the reason of it is that the current division fits our vision of the universe. Dreadnoughts should be big enough to place many ships in it. Our gameplay contains many layers and we are concerned that adding more types would make it too complecated especially for new players.
  • thunder141962
    thunder141962 Posts: 1 New User
    Hi. I was wondering if this is a good game for starters. I am not a gamer but would like to start playing them in my spare time. Could you let me know if this is good for starters or could you suggest some good games for someone starting out?
  • jasenatovyseru69
    jasenatovyseru69 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hmmm.. Server under heavy load? Can take that. Queue position 206. OK. But when i should finally get connected, i'm told that: Disconnected: Arc interaction error 10x in a row. Is this normal? Been playin for about 3 weeks only so i'm not sure, but i very much dislike this condition.
  • raykirk2467
    raykirk2467 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have not get online it's have been offline last 48h wot go on right now
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    I have not get online it's have been offline last 48h wot go on right now

Not sure where you're at, but the game servers are up and running just fine, and have been.​​
  • nickillsgaming
    nickillsgaming Posts: 2 New User
    How do u change the language setting
    I cant understanf anything
  • nickillsgaming
    nickillsgaming Posts: 2 New User
    understand*
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    You change the language setting in the launcher. There's a drop-down menu in the upper right corner.​​

Categories