Heaven Repository Sales!

jeesby
jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
Hello all,

Thank you Nikolina for reminding me to repost this topic which had been deleted by accident.

OK, so there is allot of talk right now about wanting sales in the heaven repository. I remember in the past,, when there was sales, there was always a bunch of us that were not happy.

Why not makes suggestions here on what you want the next sales to be on ?

For me, I want the return of the Sewing Needle and sales on the Dragon Marrow and or some vintage lotery boxes :D

Comments

• ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    My first correspondence with the super-awesome wamelon (to my long complaining list of ESO issues) was that Cash Shop sales won't happen. ESO is no longer under development, and that is why we don't have official PWE staff allocated to us. Sorry =/

I haven't asked about it yet, but maybe Lotto boxes could be a prize option.
  • amachan10
    amachan10 Posts: 15 Arc User
    ladycrane said:

My first correspondence with the super-awesome wamelon (to my long complaining list of ESO issues) was that Cash Shop sales won't happen. ESO is no longer under development, and that is why we don't have official PWE staff allocated to us. Sorry =/

Welp when I reach lvl 146 gonna SS a crapload of the game then buh byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee~ bcuz no sales = no players. thats proof enough that the game will close probably soon. it wont last another 2yrs give or take. Plus it majorly effin sucks bcuz I cant change my SIGNATURE, COLOR/SIZE OF MY FONT or POST PICS INSTEAD OF BLOODY LINKS.... jezzus...
    Wheres the different color font option on editing my signature?
  • malicore
    malicore Posts: 4 Arc User
    ladycrane said:

This forum layout sucks balls too.
    Trust me it's worth it, I worked on it for like 10 seconds.
    http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa32/magicinlay/Untitled_1.png
  • ladycrane
    edited August 2015
    Ya. They made a mess of the forum settings.... No formatting, 1-hr edit limit....There were actually two live versions of the forums up Thursday, so there are lost posts, etc...

ESO is what it is. I've said this elsewhere in the forum. I'm trying to do what I can (what PWE allows) to do some little events. They aren't much, but its more than we have had in years. wamelon is on vacation the next 2 weeks, so there won't be anything new for a bit.

My two topics combined: Forum Guide Event! No formatting or editing! Bwahahahah >...>
  • amachan10
    Nothing new of what we would like. players look forward to sales and events and sadly im not liking the events not to mention no in game events ones that people can gain exp spirit valor or an item. by talking to NPCs not answering 1 question for 1 LB that failed lulz. If I was wam wam I would b pushing for in game events like if there's the codes for 6vs6 or any of the old events that were replaced by multiple 1 player quests. O M G I think they removed the old event quests so this would happen, the game would turn shytty and then die.
  • jeesby
    jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
    @amachan10 If you were wam wam ? Nothing stops you from applying for a GM position. I see you complaining allot. All that I know is be the change you want to see, what are you doing to help the community at your level ? We already have a CM and things are moving i the right direction. Be a little more patient a we will have these brilliant events.
  • malicore
    malicore Posts: 4 Arc User
    jeesby said:

@amachan10 If you were wam wam ? Nothing stops you from applying for a GM position. I see you complaining allot. All that I know is be the change you want to see, what are you doing to help the community at your level ? We already have a CM and things are moving i the right direction. Be a little more patient a we will have these brilliant events.

I swear it takes a special kind of special to be you doesn't it?
    This game isn't going anywhere and becoming a GM isn't going to solve anything. It's just going to rot away, do you NOT see this? --> "ESO is no longer under development, and that is why we don't have official PWE staff allocated to us. Sorry =/"

This game is past it's prime and nothing is going to bring back that 'bustle' of players you want. GODS this event is supposed to be a good thing but the amount of work you put into any guide isn't worth a 50x's transfigure card. It's not even worth 100,0000gold of effort. Bring in some more creative events and better prizes that will be more beneficial to playing.
    You want change? petition to get the old ingame events back where players will HAVE to mingle in order to cooperate. Also the 1hour reply is just fabulous and it's the best thing to ever happen to these forum's lol.
  • amachan10
    I dont complain A LOT (see what I did there?) just stating my opinion. complaining is a whole different thing entirely example: " oh why does this person do that? I dont like that make it stop omg nooooo wah wah wah wah omg, I dont like so and so because of this and that oh why oh why oh me oh my" now thats complaining. and its basically confirmed that the game won't have sales ever again. meaning no sales = no one wanting to play because they dont want to pay full price (who doesnt?) this game mostly revolves on the cash shop now seeing as there's under 16 player shops in TR on AR and on FP there's most likely none. I dont want to apply for GM because wam and crane are having trouble getting anything out of the higher ups why do I want to waste my time doing that? if crane and wam cant get hardly anything done theres not much difference if I sign up. and not to mention im lazy as fck. I rather save myself from the headaches I'll get if I apply for gm.

Plus I dont see you applying you want to see change as well dont just spam threads on forum, sign up for a lame position and get things done at a snails pace hahaha~ lmao telling me to be patient?? I am patient, been patient for years dude. dont tell me to be something I've already been doing for years. its not only the events I/we like to see its the sales and new content as well but crane said "My first correspondence with the super-awesome wamelon (to my long complaining list of ESO issues) was that Cash Shop sales won't happen. ESO is no longer under development" pretty much confirmed ESO is in a coma, gonna have to pull the plug around probably next spring or even around halloween of next year. I could be wrong but we'll wait and see until then I will voice my opinions not complaints.
    Waste your time, dont waste your money.
  • xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    All the negativity aside...

Sure Chinese ESO doesn't get any updates anymore, but I don't buy that as a reason to not care about this game. Could still "maintain" it with just cash shops and events. Think it's more about effort spent and money gained from it. Perhaps updating the cash shop every week is not worth the money gained, since that time could be spent at one of their more populated games.

That is why I suggest they should just permanently reduce the prices in cash shop, or like 50% sale one month. That would be a win situation for both the players and the company according to me. Would mean less work for the company and at the same time satisfy the players. As it is today we have high prices, with few players charging ebucks. I belive PWE would gain more money from lower prices and more people charging ebucks. :-)

• ladycrane
    +1 xzyzek

That is what I gathered from the conversation as well. It doesn't really cost them much to keep us running, but not enough population/income to merit spending "resources on us". What we do with that is up to us. wamelon is willing to help us out, and I'm doing the work for little boring mini-events. Others are more than willing to make suggestions for things we can do.

Categories