ESO is unfair to us!

jeesby
jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Hello Community,

I am not going to be talking about the differences between eso and kdxy or criticize the cash shop system.
I am talking about broken in-game features which have never been there or deactivated in-game features.

1. First of all, let's talk about the destiny gear for mogui's. Is there a reason why we can only get health ones, I know we can get def ones for level 75, but for 90 and 100 ?

2. Secondly, in-game world bosses ! Why is the Den of the skeleton bugged ?! Aren't we allowed to killed white skull bosses ? Why are there achievement quests for the Neither Lutist, Redchuckle Speartot and Leaffan Roxaress when they have never been including in game ?
Ok, I just learned that the bosses used to be included in game, but got removed in Odyssey.
Question apart, that I know is normal, How do we get Flood Dragon cards, Heaven's Servant cards to actually be able to buy a trap and maybe get a chance to capture one ?

3. Thirdly, that I am very unsure about, but noticing the number of creatures that can be captures in kdxy, I feel like maybe there are some traps missing in our local agents !!!

4. Fourthly, Why are When's quest deactivated ? Deactivating the Jades doesn't make any sense no matter what angle you look at it. Why is the Celestial weapon deactivated ? Can anybody explain to me why a +11 DL weapon would be a threat ? The caps level is now level 150. Anybody who has earned 5.000.000 Virtue has the right to this weapon. I poss like a lunatic and still haven't reach 5million. What ? It gives us a to fair chance at the obscurity ? How would activating this quest affect anything, all you need to do is deliver a bound item.

5. Fifthly, Why is the butterfly quest deactivated ? Are the ones that still have the quest allowed to at least finish it ? What is on with the trail quests ?

6. Sixthly, Why on earth have the daily titles been deactivated ? Does that even make sense, it created a laugh ! That tiny event was great !

7. Seventhly, Why are pet skills and items limited ? I am talking about Arcane Ruby Bell for example or the Elite Ravy Bell Or simply the Emerald Bell.. Not to mention skills like Aquine Host LV7 and more ?

8. Eigthly, why is basic level 105 gear deactivated, or more like, why are we missing the Maven's Hammer ? like anybody would use that gear.. It just makes for less pretty content.

9. Ninethly, joining n8, Why aren't we allowed to craft or buy level 105 potions ? How does this affect anything, except our cashflow.

10. Tenth, The only legitimate change was the lfc which couldn't grantee gold to everybody and was seriously over abused.

11. Eleventh, Have I missed anything ?
Post edited by jeesby on

Comments

• xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Totally agree, especially about #10.

I would add:

12: It's impossible to get pet bonds now, which you can exchange for transform cards.

13: The daily Quiz, everything still in Chinese... (Oh well, at least we finally got it after being broken several years :D )

14: Ether Racing have always been there, but never worked...

15: The PvP 6 vs 6 got removed as Odyssey came. I remember serious talk with RayPWE (which is not around anymore) about getting it back, or at least look into it. But nothing happened.

16: Also I would like to add some web features we used to have, connected with the game.

The Lunar box we could get once a day with FB connect. No way to get a new Pet Pendant now.
    The points we got from finishing quests (dailies) and by staying online. Which we could use on the old ESO forum, to buy items like Speed potion and Power dew.
  • jeesby
    edited August 2015
    Thank you for some more points, it reminded of more. About the Facebook connect, PW can justify that by server resources (I wonder how thought...) and the Astral Charts were abused in order to power level everybody which took all the fun away. All the fun from being level 45 and wanting to do dungeons and other stuff :) Sadly, as much as there were useful, they did more harm than good in my opinion.

17. Seventeenth's, Broken clan quests ? Lit beacons for alliance level 2 and upwards does not work/ work anymore, for whatever reason, we are denied those quests. Wasn't there also an ally quest, maybe also Lit Beacons, where we needed access to a place that did not exist anymore, because the new map covered it up ?

18. Buyers Credit ? Wasn't there a time when we could buy chests ? Now all we get is HoT ? Does anybody buy those items ? They don't sell, people use clicker bots !
  • littlelionmann
    littlelionmann Posts: 1 New User
    Not to mention the NPCs that are in the middle of Pokari that offer items for other items that we can't get anymore.
  • jeesby
    edited August 2015
    Not to mention the NPCs that are in the middle of Pokari that offer items for other items that we can't get anymore.

Thank you, So point number 16 again.

Hopefully this will become a good list of things we want PW to fix please :smiley:
  • ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    1. They are rare and hard to get, but they are there. mogdef.png Also you can craft normal def gear: Bunny Wiki Mogui Def Recipe
    2. I Don't really understand the question. However. keep an eye out next week for a forum event for one of those cards xD
    3. Don't know the answer to that
    4. Don't know the answer to that
    5. Don't know the answer to that. But I don't think you can finish it =(
    6. Seems like that died many years ago.
    7. Not sure what you mean?
    8. 105 is not craftable with lvl 7 gear craft I believe? Never Tried
    9. You can craft them with lvl 7. Although, the pots are only Level 100 105craftpot.png
    10. -
    11. -
    12. Bonds can still be farmed by lower lvl characters using notice board quests. I'm not sure it works for Pokari, but Fazenda through Zimi does. bond.png

• xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    You're right, I tried it with my low level alt in Arcanois. Even though that is good, I still think it sucks that the old pet bonds event got removed as Odyssey came. Not like I have a problem with farming, but 1 bond per quest takes like forever. >< If I don't remember wrong the old event gave us 10 bonds and it was just go talk to some NPC in another town.

Sure some cards costs only 4 bonds, but there is also those which cost 35 and 200 bonds. My main still have 180 beastskin bonds, so close to 200 but can't get more because I'm high level. :c

I think one of the nice features in this game is the fact you can use transform cards, thats why I wish it would be a bit easier to obtain diffrent transform cards.
  • jeesby
    edited August 2015
    I want to try and limit the posts, I edited point 1, 2, 7 and 8.

And for 12, did you do a basic quests recently ? I remember doing 4 in Judium 3 months ago and they didn't reward any bonds, there not even mentioned as quest rewards anymore.
  • ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    jeesby wrote: »

And for 12, did you do a basic quests recently ? I remember doing 4 in Judium 3 months ago and they didn't reward any bonds, there not even mentioned as quest rewards anymore.

Yup. I did notice board on a lvl 40 (fazenda) and a lvl 76(judium). Not all of them give bond. I'm fairly certain only combat quests can give bond. And it does say in quest info if it gives a Bond.

• jeesby
    ladycrane wrote: »
    jeesby wrote: »

Yup. I did notice board on a lvl 40 (fazenda) and a lvl 76(judium). Not all of them give bond. I'm fairly certain only combat quests can give bond. And it does say in quest info if it gives a Bond.

Fact is, they used to give bonds and now they don't ^^

• amachan10
    amachan10 Posts: 15 Arc User
    poor prizes for the trivia friday.... not worth playing I thought we were going to get something that wastn released before... oh wait it was a sales pitch that trial run was pathetic if u ask me. 1 win question per person?? thats stupid.
    Wheres the different color font option on editing my signature?
  • nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Those npc which are in the middle of pokari are there for a reason, you probably missed events to get those things which can be traded for the ones that are offered there but some ppl still have them so they can trade it there
  • jeesby
    edited August 2015

Those npc which are in the middle of pokari are there for a reason, you probably missed events to get those things which can be traded for the ones that are offered there but some ppl still have them so they can trade it there

jeesby said:

littlelionmann;12691480" said:
    Thank you, So point number 16 again. Hopefully this will become a good list of things we want PW to fix please :smiley:

Categories