Incoming Mini-Events! Watch the Blog/Forums!

ladycrane
ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
edited August 2015 in Ether Saga Odyssey
I have been a busy moderator; plotting, writing up proposals, and preparing for a variety of mini-events. Some will be forum events, and some will be in-game. I will be using this "non-forum" space as a place to announce the various mini-events, so keep an eye on the forums!

This is all possible because wamelon (from Jade Dynasty) has taken an extra-curricular interest in ESO. Wamelon is taking my proposals to the "powers that be", doing research for what can or cannot be done, and prodding people into action on our behalf (such as the much needed server reset to correct the time), and will be giving out the prizes for these mini-events. Please, give your most sincere appreciation when wamelon makes an appearance on our forums.

----

All in-game mini-events will be hosted by myself (ladycrane). I have created a special set of event characters that I will use for ALL future mini-events where my presence is required. I have one character for each server. These two characters will be the ONLY event characters representing my events.

Please meet the event characters: ARevent and FPevent!
esoevent.png

You should expect the first mini-event notice next week!

Comments

• nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    I hope there will be event like every week cause i won't be online next week.
    But i'm glad you started something ^^
  • ladycrane
    That is the plan. The one that should be announced on the blog next week is a recurring event. And I have numerous other mini-events to sprinkle into the schedule when I have time. =)
  • nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    It'll be fun c;
  • horsesanta
    horsesanta Posts: 3 Arc User
    OH WOOW!!! Finally somebody notice people are still playing Ether Saga Odyssey. We are getting events back!!! YEAAAA. I really hope we are getting sells back too. So that the game gets the players back that left because there is never and update, event or sell. GO GO GO ladycrane. :)
  • daniel86x
    daniel86x Posts: 8 Arc User
    this is great :)
  • xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Thank you! Both you and wamelon. Sounds awesome that something happening again! (:
  • jeesby
    jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
    Thank you, this is a very smart idea, I hope you stick with us and that we see you in game. I am very excited about your coming !!!
    Spontaneous rewards and rewards for the players that have been active during a month would be cool too.
  • daniel86x
    daniel86x Posts: 8 Arc User
    Do you know if there will be any new discount on heaven repository ?
  • horsesanta
    horsesanta Posts: 3 Arc User
    Mini event has already taken place?? Or is in only on US day time?? Then we people from Europe missed it and can't never do it, because it is our night time then. :(
  • jeesby
    jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
    horsesanta wrote: »
    Mini event has already taken place?? Or is in only on US day time?? Then we people from Europe missed it and can't never do it, because it is our night time then. :(

Do not worry, she will hold an event every Friday at the same time. I do not know where you live. I live in France, so it's GTM+1, meaning in Summer time FP is 5hours behind us and in Winter time, FP is 6hours behind us. Translating, for my time, this event is held at 0.30am. I won the event, but I'm not a geek, simply, it's late enough for me to go out because it's Friday Night, have fun, and come back just in time for the event before bed time.
    Also it will not always be the same prize ;)

• ladycrane
    edited August 2015
    New Forum Event should be going up on the Blog sometime tomorrow! ;)

Categories