RaiderZ Shutdown Notice

13»

Comments

• xxghost310xx
    xxghost310xx Posts: 6 Arc User
    And just like that the game we all loved is now gone. Goodbye RaiderZ and friends it was a very fun 2+ years!
  • hydrahok
    hydrahok Posts: 10 Arc User
    yeah it was :/
  • kicajacyzajac
    kicajacyzajac Posts: 2 Arc User
    (In the end) Greetings to : Zecerek, Erpland, Jackdugem, ExtremeCry, Jessiee, Sayaka, Uchia, Arcane. And always remember about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNr5nj_NjjQ Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Corrida ^^
  • kicajacyzajac
    kicajacyzajac Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    good night
  • lastinglongbow
    lastinglongbow Posts: 2 Arc User
    naaliaave wrote: »
    Protip: The Exiled Realm of Arborea.

I know it's similar, but none of it feels the same. I've been playing for a few days now, but it all feels nowhere near as epic as RaiderZ. They even use the same wolf sounds as RaiderZ which only brings back memories of what I can't play anymore. Even Plants vs. Zombies uses a sound effect from RaiderZ. (bungee jumping zombie, rooftop levels. Same as Aruka's running attack from Contaminated Garden)

Dodging felt more rewarding in RaiderZ, the skills felt more powerful with excellent animations and amazing sound effects which carried so much force with it that you truly felt you were doing damage, the classes were all well balanced for PvE (I never did PvP), YOU COULD MAKE HYBRID CLASSES, every class had its place and did its job well, the audio and video in cut scenes were actually synced, there weren't any gender-locked classes, female armor was a whole lot more realistic, weapons and armor were crafted instead of being dropped, there was an actual skill tree, and many more awesome things.

RaiderZ did have its drawbacks, but I still want RaiderZ back instead of trying to find a replacement. TERA has some similar art styles and mechanics (hooray for open action!!), but just doesn't measure up to the enjoyment I found in RaiderZ.
  • legendraiderx
    legendraiderx Posts: 10 Arc User
    ~Game End~
  • matid15
    matid15 Posts: 1 New User
    goodbye RaiderZ
  • granadita
    granadita Posts: 11 Arc User
    Despite the server shutting down is the forum still going to be up?
    If so, how much longer is it going to take to migrate the threads?
    And if not, is there any other way to see those threads?
  • lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User
    granadita wrote: »
    Despite the server shutting down is the forum still going to be up?
    If so, how much longer is it going to take to migrate the threads?
    And if not, is there any other way to see those threads?

Doubt the old forums are going to be migrated, since there's really no point in doing so. I have no ETA on how much longer these forums will remain up.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    Hey lew do you play and PWE games? I've got 2k zen that I need to spend and it's yours if you want it.
    I have no games other than raiderz to spend it on and I can't

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User
    Hey lew do you play and PWE games? I've got 2k zen that I need to spend and it's yours if you want it.
    I have no games other than raiderz to spend it on and I can't

I play Neverwinter, but as far as I know it's not possible to trade ZEN directly between characters.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • slolove
    slolove Posts: 1 Arc User
    I JUST STARTED -_- I CAME IN GAME 1 TIME THAN IT CRASH I DIDNT EVEN TRY TO PLAY :(

Categories