The New free gift?

ustolemysun
ustolemysun Posts: 237 Arc User
So it says the round mark next to the quests... I do NOT have this ..... So umm how do i get my free gift?

Comments

• kiriras
    kiriras Posts: 7 Perfect World Employee
    edited July 2015
    We do not have any information on this item yet. Please wait for new updates forthcoming.
  • forcemajeure
    forcemajeure Posts: 111 Arc User
    Same, got the email, signed onto Arc, downloaded game, did tutorial, played an AI match. There are other round/quest? icons on the left (level a hero, build a spa, rest a hero etc) but nothing for Beginners Package.
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Kiri then why send out an email for the item and tell us what to do? :'( Was it just a ploy to get more people into your game?

Only round thing besides quests are "Special offers" but i REFUSE to spend money on a game that can't even get their free gifts right :/
  • andrewok
    andrewok Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still no ingame quest bubble.
  • venarra
    venarra Posts: 66 Arc User
    This seems like a scam to play Primeworld. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • autumnraynefyr
    autumnraynefyr Posts: 30 Arc User
    After contacting Prime World's Customer Support, there is no infrastructure to allow ARC players log in to the game using anything but the ARC Client, so I had to email their CS department directly rather than using their CS ticket system which only seems to support Facebook, Steam and their standalone web client accounts, they also told me to wait up to 24 hour for the items which I did, and still did not find anything about the items in game.. :(
  • gameshogun
    gameshogun Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    We love Arc over Steam. We chose Arc over Facebook. We have high hopes for Prime World.​​
  • takemylife
    takemylife Posts: 2 Arc User
    So it says the round mark next to the quests... I do NOT have this ..... So umm how do i get my free gift?

• takemylife
    takemylife Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here.
  • holger1974
    holger1974 Posts: 6 Arc User
    testing it for the free gift and the game is terrible. bye
  • lordbane2110
    lordbane2110 Posts: 8 Arc User
    can't get free gift either... is sad
  • autumnraynefyr
    autumnraynefyr Posts: 30 Arc User
    So after a bit of back and forth with email-tag between the Game Masters from Prime World and myself, I finally got this message this morning:
    This giveaway pack is for new ARC users with castle level <10.
    If your castle is not the same, you shouldn't receive this prize.
    So assuming that that is true than they are effectively punishing new players trying to progress to unlock this beginner's pack using the information proctored to PWE, and lack of information otherwise.. :(
  • vendood
    vendood Posts: 5 Arc User
    I also got the mail, downloaded and logged in through ARC, no gift and no round icons on left for redeeming. There ARE round icons for the various 'standard' game quests (recruit a hero, build a spa etc) but none for the free gift.

It isn't working for 'new ARC users with castle level < 10' because I am one, and it didn't work. Currently have support tickets in for this.

ARC/PWE support says: "For the beginners pack in game, including gameplay issues, please contact the Prime World Support Team directly."

Prime World support says (so far): "Send us a screenshot of the letter with beginner's pack, we would check it."

Both support teams answered quite promptly, ARC's team answered within an hour *on Sunday*, Prime World's support team answered first thing Monday morning (ticket was submitted on Sunday).
  • vendood
    vendood Posts: 5 Arc User
    Prime World's support team received my link to the PWE/ARC offer and had the items (Swamp King, Breath of Life, Unicorn House) on my account within an hour.

(Note: Thumbelina/Tommelise are just the female skins for Swamp King, not separate heroes)
  • eufloria5
    eufloria5 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello everyone! :)

We have fixed the issue with the Free Gift quest when you could not see it. It should now appear in your castle.

We have also extended the dates of the giveaway till 8 of August.

Sorry for inconvenience and thank u for playing! :)
  • andrewok
    andrewok Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Well, if it's really only for players with castle <lvl10 then I'm disappointed, because the email as well as the news post clearly states: "Prime World team has prepared a unique gift for all Arc users!" which means it's supposed to be available for ALL Arc users and I've already spent most of my silver I saved up on other heroes thinking I wouldn't need to buy the Frog Whisperer.
  • prfmny
    prfmny Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm still waiting after having sent emails to both Arc and Prime World... Still no solution. Makes game much less enjoyable and it is already a bit "dredged" and slow. At least a free gift here and there could help keep some of my attention. This is also not the first time I get an email for a free gift that never presents itself and no solution provided so it just lapses.
  • effaeldm
    effaeldm Posts: 38 Arc User
    Logged in on the 8th of August (was busy earlier and didn't even know about the time or level limit, why was that not in the email?), I've got level 7, no gift.
  • gameshogun
    eufloria5 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! :)

We have fixed the issue with the Free Gift quest when you could not see it. It should now appear in your castle.

We have also extended the dates of the giveaway till 8 of August.

Sorry for inconvenience and thank u for playing! :)

Nope. Nothing. Still waiting.​​
  • gameshogun
    Just an update. Contacted their CS and they sent the items. 1000x thumbs-up there!

Categories